Part 62

Malhotra couple saw the contents of pen drive in laptop. They never thought something like this in pen drive. Now Mr Malhotra know how to use it. She call few of his friends who happened to be in different fields of law and order, arrange meeting with them. 

Mrs. Malhotra ask "I can't believe something like is happening around in our society. I know their is ugly side but not that one."

Mr. Malhotra "but you don't know one thing which I got to know by seeing all these evidence."

Mrs. Malhotra "what."

Mr Malhotra "Khushi give us soft copy but she had hard copy some where. And most important thing is all these evidence is collected by Neeti. Before you ask look at the page (open in laptop)."

She saw flower which Neeti made when she is thinking now she got her answer.

Mrs Malhotra "we will not get justice to Neeti but them also."

Whereas Khushi come out of the house with only one thought that she will get justice to Neeti by her parents hand only.

She need sometime for her self so she started walking towards to her house. What she not know that her bodyguard appointed by her husband already gave him news about her where about. She saw a car stop near her she got astonished to see him. He ask her to get in.

She ask "what are you doing here." 

He said he come this side for work and what she is doing here.

Khushi "she come here for work."

Arnav drive to farmhouse. He know Khushi will not tell why she met with Malhotra couple.

Khushi ask "Arnavji why we are here."

Arnav said come.

They sat on swing and Arnav told her what happen after she left. Khushi is not shocked somehow.

Khushi got a call. She saw the number and pick up.

Khushi "hi Mahi how are you."

Arnav went inside to get coffee of them. He didn't want to disturb her.

Khushi "everything is fine at home."

Mahi "Khushi they are coming to Delhi may be reached by evening."

Khushi "don't worry I will take care of them well."

Mahi "Khushi it's not easy you know."

Khushi "they don't worry about other why we. Mahi I ask uncle to reopen the case. I know he will do but you have to be careful in what you are doing."

Mahi "why don't you involved jiju."

Khushi "Mahi if you are surrounded by all side then it's difficult for you to survive like wise we all will corner them from all side for that we need people who hate them."

Mahi "I know what you want to do I am with you. I will ask papa when the case reopen."

Khushi saw Arnav coming with two mug.

Khushi "ok Mahi updated me Arnavji is coming. Bye take care."

Khushi cut the call. Khushi take one mug from him and both sat on swing.

Khushi "Arnavji Mahi is my friend in Lucknow. She congrats me for my marriage. You know she is big fan of you."

Arnav "Khushi not your friend."

Khushi chuckled by seeing his face expression.

Khushi pull his cheeks and said my baby.

Arnav get naughty by listening the baby from his jaan. Khushi mentally slap her because she give free pass to naughty Nav.