Part 21

NK went to his room to do his packing. Whereas Arnav think about his next move.

Arnav received a call and went out of his room. He message NK that he is going out. When he is going out Anjali saw him and ask "chote where are you going at this time."

Arnav cruse her and said "Di I forget an important file in office on my table. It is important to not kept on table that is why I am going to keep it in my drawer. It have designs for our next fashion show given by designer team to me to select the designs. You know if it got into anyone's hand it may cause problem." With that he went away.

Anjali "Akash why you didn't told me about that."

Akash " Di I told you about this two days back. It is the same show which I said."

A person is listening all this and thought " your destruction is coming towards you all. I am just waiting for the entrainment by seeing you all get suffer like my family suffer."

Whereas in Gupta house.

Khushi sit on the steps of her house and holding her head. Everyone look at her they forget that leech who is moaning in pain.

One of the aunty ask "Khushi beta what happen why are you crying. Tell us beta."

Khushi " aunty it is my fault that my parents died in my childhood. Babuji adopted me and loved me like his daughter. But (pointing to figure to Gupta ladies said) they thought me as burden. They make my life hell for Payal. I am the younger one in this house still I search for job and do all to take care of household expenses from the time babuji fall ill. This Payal enjoy my hardwork I never said anything but now they are forcing me to be this Payal's slave so that her in law will get impress. You know aunty I want to take babuji for better treatment to Kerala but they are stopping me. I thought I will took my babuji tomorrow to Kerala but they are not letting me go. You know aunty what they say they said if I go who will do work here. Payal is bride so she should live her life like princess."

Happy ji ask " Khushi betiya what are you saying. Tell us clearly."

Khushi look at Guptas' ladies, they are sacred to know what is happening when they said all this.

Khushi "Happy ji I come home to collect babuji and my things to go to Kerala. When I told them they said why waste money on babuji, I should give them that money so Payal do her shipping. I said I already gave them money for her marriage and she did complete her shopping also. Payal slap me and said if babuji get cured then he will support me. Now there is no one to support me. She want to live like queen. I always sacrifice everything for them but now I want my babuji fit and fine, I am asking too much." She start crying.

Kamala aunty said " no beta don't cry you go we will take care of them."

Khushi " aunty Amma and buaji beat me for this and jiji support them also."

Khushi know that now they will not leave them and Gupta's are sacred. Kamala aunty pull Payal by her hand and slap her so hard. She said "you ungrateful witch you make our butterfly cry. You useless woman I am leaving you because in some day you are getting married. If you and these ungrateful witches hurt her than forget your marriage. Do you understand what I am saying."

Payal nodded her head, she got scared to death.

Kamal aunty push Payal so hard that she landed to the floor and turn to Madhumati and Garmia pull both of them in the middle of crowd and said "they hurt our Khushi now we will hurt them. Ladies make sure they don't have any visible mark on them but they feel hurt with every movement. After all we are experienced ladies in household chores. These day people are going for healthy food that is why they are maintaining distance for deep fry food. We also want them to be healthy for Payal's marriage so why go for deep fry go for shallow fry, taste and health both come in one go. So start ladies."

By saying this they pull their hair to give them pain, slap them , pinched them everywhere. The Gupta women shouting because of pain. Men are confused that they didn't hear any voice except there painful crying. Whereas ASR men said they should give these techniques to us we will also use these on our enemies. Payal is scared to move from the floor.

Khushi move to scared Shyam bend to his level and said "you this me as innocent kitten who just do meow meow nothing else. I may be look like a cute and little kitten but I am vicious. You hurt me I will make your life living hell. Just enjoy your day till Payal marriage and after that I will show you what hell is. If again I saw you anywhere near me then I will tell about you to Arnavji. Whole world know how much he love his sister think if he get to know about your affairs then what will he do. About me whole Laxmi Nagar is witness for this that I am also your victim. I know Arnavji that he can't accept to two faced person. Think seriously."

She call Happy ji and ask him drop him some hospital but not in good one. 

Happy ji "Khushi betiya you are so generous to him."

Khushi " no Happy ji I am not that generous towards those who hurt my family. He hurt my babuji than how can I leave him so easily."

Happy ji " what do you mean betiya."

Khushi ask him to wait, she had gift for Shyam. Listening this Happy ji is confused where as Shyam is scared. 

Khushi come with a cloth. Payal saw her and get confused.

But what she saw next shake her to the core.

She saw Khushi put that cloth in Shyam mouth and with other hand she put salt on Shyam's open would. Shyam thrashing because if pain and happy ji is also shock. Payal is scared to see the innocent Khushi in violent Khushi.

Khushi said "know you feel the pain what my babuji feel whenever he saw you near me. You feel his helpless now. I know my babuji know about you but before he told me all that happen with him. If I find that you are behind my babuji's this condition then the punishment you received till now is nothing which I will give you then."

Shyam is crying. Happy ji got to know that Shashi ji got to know about Shyam truth and there is chance that he is behind Shashi Ji's accident but didn't say anything. He want to Khushi to handle this. He grab Shyam hand and throw him in the taxi and went away to dump him in hospital.