"¡Rise Up with You!" (HamilFafic)

(Take Place in "My Shot")

No One's POV:

"I'm not throwing away My Shot!"

Everyone Cheered, Sing and Danced Along. They are fighting for Their Freedom from Britain.

And The Four Leaders are doing This Amazing Work is From Four Friends.

Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens, Marquis De Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan.

While Everyone was cheering for Their Freedom and Cheering for A Revolution.

There is one thing that was obviously missing for The Four Friends.

Someone who can turn Their World Upside Down, Someone who is Their Shot, Someone who They don't throw away, Someone who They will Rise Up, Someone who They will Raise a Glass for Freedom, Someone who will never get taken away from Them and...

Someone who will Tell The Story of Them Tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Young 2 Year old Baby Girl name Isabella had finally escaped from The Abusive Home that She was in.

Isabella was wondering around and She saw a lot of Grownups was singing, dancing and cheering for Their Freedom and Revolution.

Sure, Isabella doesn't know what The Word "Freedom" or The word "Revolution" is but She was very interested of Why The Grownups are very excited about.

As Isabella started to walk towards The Group of People and She was trying Her Best not to bump into Other People.

But than Isabella lost Her Balance and She bump into Someone.

She bumped into Two Adult, They weren't happy when Isabella bumped into Them.

They started to kick, push and punch The Little Two Year old.

Isabella started to scream and cry and All She wanted is just Someone who could Protect Her, Love Her and Keep Her Safe.

"HEY! STOP IT!" Yelled A Voice.

The Two Guys were pushed by Someone and The Two Guys ran away in fear.

"Are You Alright, Sweetie?" Asked The Young's Voice.

Isabella hesitated to open Her eyes but She open Her Eyes slowly and She saw A Young Freckle Boy with His Hair into a Ponytail.

The Young Freckle Boy gave The 2 Year old Girl a Soft Smile.

Isabella was still a little shaken up from Those Two Guys, The Freckle Boy genlty picked Isabella Up.

"You have wounds, Don't You?" He Asked Softly

Isabella looked down and She had tears falling down Her Cheeks.

The Freckle Boy gasped and He had tears coming into His eyes, He gently hold Isabella close to His chest.

The Freckle Boy gave Isabella a soft smile and He gently wipe Isabella's Tears away.

"Whoever was hurting You, Making You Fear for Life, I promise, I will protect You from Them, Especially The Baddies" Said The Freckle Boy.

Isabella felt a little comfortable around This Freckle Stranger that Save Her.

Isabella wondered Why The Freckle Boy saved Her, No one ever saved Her Before, The People who are close to Her get The Chance to Her Hurt, Mentally, Emotionally and Physically but Something was different with This.