Chapter 1 "The Waterfoutain"

Daveed's Diggs's POV:

"Hey Guys! We are getting something for Lunch! What would You like?" Lin Yelled

"PIZZA!" The Cast Yelled

"But We had Pizza last week! Don't You think We should have a change?" Asked Anthony and-

"NO!" The Cast Yelled.

Anthony groaned and Lin giggled.

"Alright, We will get Pizza" Said Lin and-

"Don't forget The Cookies!" Said Thayne

"Okay, We won't forget The Cookies" Said Lin.

Me, Lin, Anthony and Oak walked out of The Richard Rodgers Theater and We all decided to walk in This new Park that was finally build. It was called The "The Sky Blue Water" Park, It wasn't even that far, It was 2.3 miles from Here, Not that bad, Right?

(I made "The Sky Blue Water" Park Up)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

We arrived at The new Park and It was very beautiful, We had smiles on Our faces, Our Eyes shine brightly.

I looked around and I saw alot of People and Their Children was playing, Having Picnics and Just chilling with eachother and To Top it off, In The middle of The Park, There was a Big Water Fountain.

"Is it just Me or Did I just the most beautiful Water Fountain in My life?" Asked Lin

I chuckled and I rolled My eyes but than I looked Up and I saw a-

"So, Which way is The Pizzeria, Again?" Asked Anthony

While Lin, Anthony and Oak were talking, I saw a Little Girl.

She looks to be around 2 years old, She had a Darkish and Lightest Hair Color, She had Short Hair, She had a Dark Blue Bow on Her Head But than Once I look a little closer, I saw a Cut on The Little Girl's cheek, I also realized that Her Clothes w...

She looks to be around 2 years old, She had a Darkish and Lightest Hair Color, She had Short Hair, She had a Dark Blue Bow on Her Head But than Once I look a little closer, I saw a Cut on The Little Girl's cheek, I also realized that Her Clothes were ruined, dirty and a little ripped Up.