Chapter 4 "In The Court Room Where It Happens"

Daveed's POV:

So, It has been 3 weeks and Isabella is finally ready get out of The Hospital, Both Me and Oak wanted to get Our Rights like fast because We didn't want Hazel aka, Isabella's Foster Mother to get a chance and take Isabella Back.

Now, I have doubts that The Judge would even let Hazel have full custody of Isabella, I mean There is no way that She can win.

Anyways, We all decided to have a sleepover at The Theatre, It was actually Lin's Idea, So Skip Time, We have got to know Isabella more and more and She is actually getting more comfortable around Us, Especially towards to Me and Oak.

Oak has been a Teddy Bear Towards Isabella, He is so gentle with Her, Isabella loves to hang out mostly with Me and Oak, She is still trying to get comfortable with The Others.

Anyways, It was bedtime, Both Me and Isabella was about to go to bed, I lay down on The couch and Isabella was laying on My chest, I hold Her to make sure that She doesn't fall, I turn My head and I saw Everyone was walking into My Dressing room with Sleeping bags with Blankets.

"What's Happening?" I Asked

"Hey, We decided to go over to sleep in Your dressing room, So You and Izzy won't get scared" Said Phillipa

"I'm not gonna get-" I Said but Everyone lay down on The floor and looks at The ceiling.

"Okay Than" I Said

I looked at Isabella and She was fast asleep in My arms and-

"Heh, Someone is a fast sleeper" I Said and I hold Her tightly.

"Hey Daveed?" Asked Thayne

"Yeah?" I Asked

"Do You think that Isabella's Foster Mom will win?" Asked Thayne

Everyone looked at Me and I looked at Oak, Both Me and Oak was very worried but There is one thing I won't let This Abuser take Isabella and put Her Through Hell Again!

"I would do anything to put Her in Jail and make sure that Isabella isn't gonna go to crappy Home that People use Her as a punching bag" I Said

I hugged Isabella a little tight.

"If You fall than We will get You back Up, We are Your Friends, Your Family, Daveed, You're aren't dealing with This alone, If You fail, Than We All Fail, We are not gonna give Up on Isabella" Said Lin

I smiled.

"Thanks Lin" I Said

"Can You Two Stop Talking because Some of Us are trying to sleep for Tomorrow because One of Us wanted so badly wanna rip Hazel's Head off" Said Renee

"Sorry Nae-Nae" I Said

I lay down My head and I started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The Next Day, On Court Day)

Daveed's POV:

We were at The court, We were sitting on Right Side, Hazel was sitting on The Left. Isabella was sitting on My lap, Both Me and Oak was holding  Both of Isabella's hand, I realized that Isabella was holding Us tightly and She was breathing Heavily and was getting very nervous.