Nightmare: Chapter 9

Hello loves! How is you?
——————————

*one week time skip*

"Dude, can you like shut up?" I rubbed my face in exasperation. "I'm just asking." Dad defended. "Well stop asking maybe if you listened you would know." I argued.

We are currently watching a show in the living room, still in Bora Bora. We have a couple days left but decided to chill today.

Maggie is in the kitchen cooking, because she volunteered, Patrick is minding his business somewhere, and Fin and Claudia are FaceTiming Peaches.

Billie is still sleeping in our room, I think. "No because what is she doing?" Dad asked again. "She's gonna go kill him." I responded in a monotone voice.

"Why?" "Because he won't stop asking questions and shut the fuck up." I said annoyed. "Wait but that's not what's happening in the show." His eyebrows furrowed.

"We'll no shit, it's happening in real life." I smiled at him. "Rude." He rolled his eyes at me as his arms crossed and he finally shut his mouth.

"That's what I thought." I also rolled my eyes and focused on the show. Fin and Claudia joined us, we were laughing and making jokes until we heard sobs.

That can only be one person. My eyes widened as I heard her calling for me. I immediately stood up and sprinted to our room.

Billie was sitting with her knees to her chest, tears falling from her eyes. She looked at me and whimpered a little. "Aw love, it's ok." I walked up to her and slowly brought her into my arms.

I sat behind her as she leaned into me and sobbed into my chest. I stroked her hair. "Baby it's ok, I need you to breath for me. You understand?" I wiped her eyes and cupped her cheeks.

I moved to sit in front of her. "Do you understand me, baby? Can you breath with me?" I made eye contact. She nodded a little as she continued sobbing.

Billie tried to speak. "No baby, focus on breathing first." I put some hair behind her ear. I placed her hand on my chest and walked her through as we took deep breaths.

It took 15 minutes for her to calm down a little. Tears still fell from her eyes. I tried to put her on my lap but she whimpered and shook her head mumbling little "no's."

"What's wrong?" She didn't answer me, resorting to look at her lap and play with her hands instead. "Princess, what's wrong?" I looked at her concerned.

She once again lifted her knees to her chest and refused to tell me the problem. I know I'll figure it out, like there's no reason for her to refuse to sit on my lap, unless-.

"Did you have an accident?" I asked carefully. She cried again telling me what I needed to know. "Hey it's ok, look at me Billie." I cupped her face. "It's ok, can you let me clean you up?"

She let out a little sob and finally hugged me. I picked her up and took her to the restroom, helping her clean herself and change into fresh comfortable clothes.

Everyone minded their business as I made her a bottle. "Wanna drink this here or in the room?" I asked, receiving a shrug from her. "Wanna be around your family?" I raised an eyebrow in question.

She nodded a little, I sat down at the table and sat Billie horizontally on my lap. I fed her while occasionally taking a bite of food so I don't starve.

Her eyes closed a little as she hummed against the bottle. I admired her cute little face and pouty lips as I kissed her cheek. She smiled making a little milk drip from her mouth.