Wet: Chapter 8

Hey! How are youuu???
Hewe 'ou go! @xjaymilox
—————————

*Billie's POV*

I moaned and arched my back as Zaidee ate me out. "Fuck." I groaned as I felt closer and closer to cumming.

My hands gripped the sheets because she told me not to touch her. If I did, she would stop.

I felt as one finger slide in easily as she pumped it slowly going at the same pace as her mouth.

My hips jerked violently into her mouth. She gripped them down making me moan at her harshness.

Feeling her smirk against me as her thumb dug into my skin, I moaned in pain and pleasure.

My eyes shut in ecstasy. "Relax Billie, you're pushing me out." She whispered against my ear.

"Sorry." I apologized and tried to relax. "It's ok I get it." She said lowly and kissed my cheek making my heart melt at how much she cares.

"Bil...baby...Billie!" My eyes shot open as I felt someone shaking my shoulder slightly.

"Good dream?" Z asked with probably the biggest smirk I've seen on her face. "No." I tried to lie even though I know it would go to waste.

"Hmm well I think ya did, with the way you moaned my name and...just look down." She examined my red face and kissed my forehead at the end of her sentence.

I hesitated before looking down. My eyes widened at what I saw...cum. "I'm sorry." I stammered out.

"Don't be, you sounded sooo good." She said, and I could hear the smirk on her face.

"Fuck, I'm embarrassed." I sighed and covered my face. "I don't understand why, it's all in your head love. Now get up so we can wash the sheets.

While she left to go sort that out, I changed into less revealing clothes...still revealing, but less.

I stood in front of our little porch and leaned on the railing, looking out into the pretty clear water.

"You ok, princess?" Zai asked as she gently wrapped her arms around my body and tucked her head in my neck, leaving little pecks every now and then.

"Yeah." I responded before taking a deep breath. "Don't lie to me." Her arms tightened a little bit around me.

"I don't know." I continued looking at the water. "You do know, baby. I'm not gonna force you to tell me if you don't want to." She turned me around to face her.

"Tell me when you're ready, ok?" She questioned making eye contact with me. "Mhm." I simply nodded.

Wrapping my arms around her torso and tucking my head into her chest, I started debating whether I should tell her that I want her to fuck me soon.

"Let's go eat love, I'm starving." She pulled away. No, eat me instead.

She pulled me into the kitchen where everyone was collectively making something.

We greeted each other and I was told to set the table.

*Zaidee's POV*

"What are we gonna do today?" Finneas asked no one in particular, as we cleaned up.

"We...are not doing anything." Maggie responded. "Why though? We're in such a beautiful place." Billie complained.

"Yeah and we're tired." My dad commented. "But don't let us hold you back." He continued.

"Say less." Finneas smirked as he dragged Claudia away.

"Do you guys happen to have bleach?" I asked the three adults left. They all shook their heads making me groan.

"Ight imma go." I pointed in the direction Billie went in a couple minutes ago.

I walked in to see Billie sitting on the bed against the headboard on her phone. She looked up at me with a smile.

"What are we gonna do?" She bounced a little. "I don't know baby, whatever you want." I sat next to her.

"I wanna watch a movie in front of the sunset." She said quickly. I smiled before standing up, grabbing the laptop and Billie's hand and dragging her to the porch.

I sat down on the chair and pulled her on top of me. She opened the laptop and asked me what I wanted to watch.

"You pick, I don't mind." I kissed her temple and wrapped my arms around her torso.

She mindlessly picked one and leaned her back into me more.

Everything was good, she played with my hands as they rested on her stomach. Things took a turn after the main character and her best friend started having sex.

I was chilling, Billie on the other hand was not. I felt her constantly move as she became more and more aroused.

The little groans that she tried to hide from me sounded so cute. "You ok love?" I asked as my hands rubbed her hips a little.

She hummed and nodded her head a little. "You sure?" I said before kissing her ear. "No." She sighed.

"Need help?" I smirked. "Yeah." It was barely audible. I paused the movie and set the laptop to the side. "I wanna hear you." I kissed her neck as my hands rubbed her thighs.

"You want everyone else to hear me too?" She asked, panic in her voice. "They'll know who you belong to." She finally gave in and threw her head back against my shoulder.

"Can I?" I pulled on the hem of her shirt a little bit so she knew what I meant. She hummed. "Words." I warned. "Yes." She panted.

"I haven't done anything and you're already panting." I pouted sarcastically at her. "Please." She begged.

"Please what?" I finally took her shirt off leaving her in just shorts. I played with her boobs, stimulating her nipples.

"I need to cum please. Fuck me." She said in a voice I had never heard before. My smirk grew as one hand trickled down her body, inside her shorts to play with her clit.

I drew little tight circles, earning some very pretty moans from the girl sitting on me. I wrapped my other hand around her throat and added slight pressure making her moan louder.

"Fuck...more please." She sighed as her hips rocked searching for a little more. I ran my middle finger between her lips.

"You're so wet baby." I mumbled against her neck. I slowly inserted my finger inside of her and pumped slowly.

"You ok?" "Yeah, fuck that feels so good." She moaned. I gradually sped up pumping my finger as the palm of my hand rubbed her clit.

"I'm gonna cum." She moaned loudly into my ear. "Let it out baby." I went faster and tightened my grip on her neck.

"Fuck." She repeated as cum leaked from her pussy onto my hand. "You did so good for me love. Good girl." I praised and kissed her cheek.

I cleaned her up before setting her on the bed to sleep. She hugged my body with hers and we peacefully fell asleep.

————————————
So...hope it was ight

Thanks for 3k+ reads
I love youuuu!!!

*forehead kiss* 😚

1164 words