A/N Fan-art contest

If you didn't see my announcement this is the two year anniversary of the book My Inner Code and I had a friend tell me I should host a Fan-Art contest for it. (Also memes if you want to-)

Anyone who can draw in any style can join. They can draw whatever they wish past or new fanart to wind a prize :D

I can't pay anyone sorry but I do have something I can give. The reward for first place is Where I will send you a chapter of the book before it comes out so you can read ahead as well as ask for any spoilers if you want them.

Their is a second reward where I will write a one-shot for you. It has to be something from FavremySabre and I can write about anything you request. I will send it to you in private. (Their are some things I can't right but I will tell you my limitations if you win)

Also I will not/try not to make this a competition of beauty or Art style.

I want everyone to have a fair chance so here are some suggestions if you do want to do this and have a chance to win.

Draw a favorite scene from either this rewrite or from the original book. Just please tell me what the scene is from.

You can do your own concept art of things in my book like the Code Jumpers or villain.

Also Ships- any ships in this book.

Please let all the art be appropriate-

Just @ me in a book and tell me if you have art done. Also this does have a time limit everyone has a week to draw. So November 11 is the last day to send in art to me. On the 12 I will announce the winner.

Also side note this is some art I got from K1NQ_M0RoN it's really beautiful and I love it so much!

That's all I have to say- once school is less of a mess I will start wiring again soon hopefully ^^