Sneak Peek.

Hey lovelies, 

I actually can't believe that it has been almost a month since I last posted...life has been it's usual mix of crazy and busy and I'm sorry that this isn't even a full chapter, but at the least it is something. 

There are not many chapter to go with this story, but I do hope to bring it full circle to you soon. 

Hopefully a much larger update sooner rather than later. 

In the mean time, I'm pretty sure you are going to enjoy this!

See you soon, 

Aliciaruby90 x

Elle POV

'You know they are going to think we are finally announcing a date of the wedding...'

'Yep'

'You know this wasn't in the plan just yet....'

'Yep'

'So, we're still going to get married....eventually'

'Yep'

'You know you are going to cop ALOT of crap from the guys....'

'Yep'

'Your just really happy aren't you?' I laughed as he bounced, yes Noah Flynn was bouncing, around the house. His grin got even wider as he finally came to a stop and collapsed next to me on the couch. 

'Yep', he said as he laid a kiss on my cheek. His phone was in his hand. 

'Can I please tell the world now? I took the photo an everything' he pouted and he unlocked his device and my eyes scanned the message. 

'Like you would be able to contain it otherwise', I mocked as he gently nudged me before hitting send and pulling me into his arms. I buried my head into his chest as his phone began to vibrate, a few seconds later I could hear mine doing the same thing. 

He had his face buried in my hair, 'See what you did', I murmured and I felt his head shift to the side. 'Don't care. Just want to hold my girls....'

NOAH FLYNN & Elle Evans

Our little Flynnette. 

DUE: Spring 2022

June Flynn: We are so so so happy. I'm going to start crying again. A little girl for us to love and adore! 

Lee Flynn: YES! Finally! I can scream it to the world I'm going to be Uncle Lee!!!!! Congratulations! 

Tuppen: You guys!!! This baby is super lucky to have the coolest parents! Congrats to you both!

Tuppen: @ Noah Flynn....KARMA DUDE! :P 

Noah Flynn replied to Tuppen:  @Tuppen #sheisnevergoingtobedating :P 

Rachel Flynn: Auntie Rach and Uncle Lee love you baby! So happy for you guys! xxxxx

Brad Evans: Congrats Elle and Noah! Can't wait to start spoiling her! 

Brad Evans replied to Lee Flynn: @Lee Flynn DUDE, I'm her Uncle too! #teamunclebradandlee

Lee Flynn replied to Brad Evans:  @Brad Evans.....I'm making us T-shirts! 

Chloe Winthrop: The luckiest little girl in the world to have you as her parents and to be surrounded by so much love. Congratulations again. 

Miles: We are so happy for you guys! The most amazing news! Love O and M x

Linda and Mike Evans: Our little angel! We can't wait to meet her. x