8. Noah - Part 2

Hey lovelies,

So here we go with the Lee and Rachel's wedding. This was a fun one to write, difficult when you have the image in your head and your trying to recreate it....but so much fun. Remember this a continuation from Chapter 7.

I hope it brings a smile to your face.

If you haven't already, go and check out katrinavida1 and her story 'Kissing Booth: Another Take', it is fantastic and so so sad to see it ending.

As always, if you love it - leave it a vote or a review. Love hearing your feedback.

Enjoy.

AliciaRuby90 xx

7.5 Years Later - Part 2

'So you ready?', I asked as Lee, Dad and I clinked scotch glasses, toasting to the groom. We had survived the night and somehow had woken up to find Lee still snoring on the couch, having not done a runner. We managed to make it back home just as Mum was coming down the stairs. She gave us a very stern look, before heading into the kitchen to start the first round of coffee for the day.

Lee downed his scotch and then set the glass on the table, clapping his hands. 'Yep. All ready. Didn't know what I was so scared of. Let's get this show on the road. Ma! Elle! C'mon!'

We were met with a few chosen words that could only be summed up as 'Give us five minutes' as Dad rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air. 'Women. Please Noah, I have hopes for you and Elle, but give me chance to recuperate from this wedding. I need at least a year'

I blinked staring at him, as Lee started laughing 'Subtle Dad. Well Done'.

'No pressure. Your mother and I can clearly see things heading in the direction and you know we love Elle more than anything, she's already a daughter to us. I'm just saying, give me time to heal and the budget to stabalise from your mother and her wedding preparations'

I grinned into my glass, following Lee's lead and downing my scotch as I double checked I had everything - rings, phone, wallet. I followed Lee into the bathroom and did last minutes checks on the hair and suit.

We were looking good.

'You know they think it's going to happen sooner rather than later, yeah?', Lee grinned crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the wall. 'We all know your heading down the aisle soon....'

I rolled my eyes, 'Really? Lee?'

'So your not going to propose then?', he asked.

'Not yet', I smirked as I heard the door open from upstairs and the sounds of heels, coming down the stairs 'But sooner rather than later, I'll be making Elle a Flynn'.

Lee smiled as he extended his fist, 'Nice one brother'

I bumped my fist against his and then wrapped my arm around his shoulders, 'Let's get you married bro. Can't keep Rachel waiting...'

'Finally!', I head Dad exclaim as we rounded the corner. 'You both look lovely'

I watched Dad take Mum's hand as he met her down the stairs, but it was the brunette beauty that had me totally entranced at her side. She was dressed in navy and her hair was a bunch of curls that framed her face. Her eyes met mine and she smiled as she shook her head, almost as if she could read the thoughts coming from my mind. Elle had a natural beauty that radiated inside and out and no matter what she was wearing, whether it was her pyjamas, my t-shirt, her biker jacket....she looked amazing. I knew I was a very, very lucky man and even luckier that I was able to find her again and have her by my side.