★27★

(F/H/D) - fav. hot drink
(B/S) - Book series

Ep.27 - Secondly Home

"Hi Mrs.Brants."

"(Y/N)?" She said. I slightly smile at her. "Come in, come in." She quickly said before stepping aside. 

I went in the homely house before I got thrown a towel. "Dry yourself, hon. You're soaking wet. Why were you in the rain?" She asked as she pulled me to the living room.

I smiled at the small room as I dried my hair. "Betty and Ned are upstairs right now. Watching movies. Want me to call them? Do you want to stay here for the night? Did you and your mother fought again?" She said, mumbling the last part.

"It's even worse actually." I smiled sadly at her.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. I'll go and make you (F/H/D)." She smiled at me. I just nodded, continuing to dry myself.

"BETTY! (Y/N) IS HERE!" I heard her shout and in just a couple of seconds. Heavy footsteps were running down the stairs.

"(Y/N)!" Bet yelled before jumping herself to me. "Hey bet." I smiled at her. "You're wet." She mumbled. I just laughed, "Well I'm in the rain, what do you think? I'll be dry like a pan?"

"But why are you here? You only came here if something bad happened." She sadly say before another pair of footsteps can be heard from the stairs.

"Hey Ned." I said, as Ned turned his attention to the living room. "Hey (Y/N)." He smiled.

"Alright, you two already said hi to each other. Now, why are you here?" Bet asked again.

"Me and Him kind off argued and I'm indeed mad at mom." I whispered to her.

She looked at me like I'm crazy before shouting. "WHAT?!"

"Bet, calm down." Ned spoke behind her.

"What happened?!" She yelled again. "Please stop screaming, I'm still here!" Mrs. Brants yelled in the kitchen. "And (Y/N), honey. (F/H/D) is finished, come and pick it up."

I quickly got up and went to the kitchen, the towel still around me. I grabbed my drink, thanking Mrs. Brants before walking back to the living room.

Only to find Bet gone. "Upstairs!" Bet yelled.

I just sighed before going up the stairs as I took a spit on my drink. I went in Bet's bedroom to see her sitting on the bed, arms crossed while Ned was laying behind her.

I took a sit on her beanbag, spitting my drink yet again. "Explain." Was all she said.

I sighed, putting my drink down before explaining everything to her. From my first mission, the guy and how it got ruined.

You could still see the sadness and anger on her eyes. I smiled at her reassuring her that everything's fine but it never went to her head.

"You want to borrow some clothes?" She asked calmly. I just nodded, finished the last bit of my drink. Ned was already snoring from the bed. Bet slowly got up before looking at her drawer.

She handed me one of my large shirt and some shorts. I stayed here more often, hence why I can see like 20% of my belongings in here. From underwear to full time, posters, books, even a goddamn phone that was broken.

Oh yeah, I broke that when I heard what happened to him...

I just smiled at her before walking myself to my own room, just through the bathroom.

My room was connected to her for some reasons. Like my nightmares after it happened and sometimes when he was staying here. We would still be connected. I like that idea. Connected.

Once I got out of my wet clothes and put on the new one. I immediately fall down on the bed.  Smiling at the soft mattress underneath me.

I closed my eyes, darkness already surrounding me.

                           ×~•~×

"(Y/N)! We're going to the park, c'mon!"

Bet yelled as I was just looking at the ceiling above. "Get your ass up!" She yelled again but with slamming my bedroom door open.

I groaned, "I don't wanna go!" I said as I covered my face with another pillow.

"You can't just lay there all day. So c'mon!" She yelled again before pulling me out of bed by my feet.

My head hitting the wooden floor below. "Ok! Ok! Stop dragging me!" I yelled, for her to drop my feet.

I let another groan out before sitting up. Only to get thrown in the face by clothing. The clothing fall to my lap.

"You're not getting out of this." Bet chuckled before walking out of my room. I just sighed, getting off the floor before taking a shower on the shared bathroom.

Once I was ready, I grabbed a hat before walking out of the room and down the living room.

"I'm ready."

"Took you long enough, now c'mon. We still have to meet up with Peter and MJ. They said they'll be waiting near the beach."

"Excuse me? Beach?"

"We're just taking a stroll. We all know, you like taking a stroll near ocean waters. Right?"

"Fine, just because I definitely need one."

"Great! To the ocean, we go!"

"Oh yeah, Peter said to bring you a new (B/S) book. So you could read until sunset."

"Thanks Ned, I'll thank Peter later on."