★44★

(Please Read)

Votes are here! And the winner of the majority is Stucky by 1 point. Bruce is almost there, I was rooting for my boy! Then we have Bucky, I'm surprise that he didn't win, and Steve.

But now one more question is it:

Stucky and Reader

Or

Just Stucky?

Comment what you like!

Sorry about the long wait. I said the 27th but it's already the 30th. I have a lot on my plate. Oh yeah, I have been using (I and my) instead of (you and your) which I'm disappointed at. So I'm going back to (you and your). There's a lot in my mind right now, sorry!
____________________________________

Ep. 44 - Pang

It's been a nice week here back at the tower. Your relationship with the 4, just sky rocketed. But you're still confused as to why can you feel someone else other than Stark. He rejected you, yes. But that doesn't mean you still can't feel him.

What is happening?

"Deep in thought, baby?"

You turned to your right and saw Matt. "Yeah." You spoke in a sigh.

"Wait, what's wrong, bunny? Do I need to kill Stark now?" Wade now spoke in front of you 2.

"No, it's just that. I really don't know how marks work. I don't feel him anymore." You replied in a whisper.

"Did he rejected you?" Wade asked again. You stayed quiet, looking away from him. That's when you saw him clench his fist on the table.

"He rejected you, didn't he?" Wade's voice was now back to his serious tone, first time he met Tony in the call.

"But that only happens when I also rejected him, but I didn't." You immediately spoke.

"Baby, that means, your body is rejecting him. He knows, you didn't reject him at all. But your body is reacting differently than what is it actually feeling." Matt spoke again.

You just nodded sadly and confused. "But why?"

"Sometimes it does that, marks are complicated, bunny. That's why marked people often stay with each other because they are compatible with each other." Wade spoke again.

You just sighed, taking a sip of your drink."C'mon, let's go. Nat wants me in training again since Maria is coming over." You spoke, trying to hide my sadness.

You stood up before walking away, your two uncles following behind. Matt seemed sad while Wade loses his appetite, he would often buy at least 5 more cakes but today he doesn't have any.

That's when a car stopped in front of the cafe. You notice it immediately as Tony's car and that's when Tony and (E/N) got out of the car. Happy was driving as always.

You felt a pang of several emotions. Anger, jealousy, sadness and pain before fading like it's nothing. You sighed before pulling Wade's hand, knowing he's ready to pounce on Tony.

They dropped you off in front of the tower and just walked away. You just smiled, feeling happiness and love yet again.

You immediately followed the feeling up to the lounge and to the living room where you saw half of everyone.

You smiled just as you saw Thor and Loki. They left earlier this morning, saying their father need them.

You ran to the two gods and jump up to Thor's lap, snuggling on him. "Welcome back." You spoke.