🍋★12★🍋

⚠️🍋🍋🍋⚠️ Just skip the lemon part, if you're uncomfortable. You will literally not miss anything after the lemon in this chapter. And also this is the only lemon in this book, I'm not the author who puts a lot of lemons in a book. Just giving it a try, spare me.

Ep.12 - His room

I slid down the wall to the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard a shout. Shit, it's Tony..

I slowly looked up to see Tony in his suit without the mask. Everyone was on the side, watching the scene in front of them. Steve eventually stepped in the middle as Bucky and Nat helped Clint on the other side.

Let's just say, Tony almost threw Clint off the tower as Clint was almost at the ledge.

Wanda got to me, helping me stand. She looked at my neck, sighing in relief. There wasn't a mark, that's good. "And you." I heard Tony yet again. He was now facing me and Wanda but eyeing me the most.

"We're talking." He said before pointing the elevator. I quickly walked to the elevator. Before the elevator closes, I saw Tony blast underneath Clint's middle. Which earned him yells and shouts.

I was brought down to a pair of stairs and a door on top of it. "This is Mr. Stark's personal bedroom. I have already opened the door for you, Mr. Stark will be there in a few minutes." I heard Friday as I walked out the elevator. I saw it closed behind me and I walked up the stairs and opened the door.

This was 5x bigger than my room. He got a living lounge, a whole freaking kitchen, and massive bed that can literally fit 10 people!

I quickly test the bed. I almost moaned at the softness of the mattress. It was soft like a cloud. You could really feel the softness with just a press of a hand.

His scent was all over the place. I inhale in it before laying in the bed. I was like a drunk woman in the clouds. This is awesome!

"Enjoying the feeling of my bed?"

I heard the familiar voice, which I jumped at and quickly sat up to look at him, leaning on the door. "Uh- yeah, sorry." I said, standing up. Until it dawn to me. Pepper and him in this bed. I forced myself not to cry, thinking about it.

"S-so *ehem* So what do you want to talk about?" I asked. With a low growl from him, he stomped his way towards me. "Why didn't you fought back?" He growled. His face was now in front of mine. Silence within my mind and soul, I just stared at his chocolate brown eyes.

Jealousy, anger and lust were around them. With anger on his face, he grabbed my face and leaned in.

⚠️🍋🍋🍋⚠️ Remember, skip to the next page if uncomfortable!

I'm literally putting a lot of space. Remember you can skip the page.

God, just skip the page already.

Fine, you asked for it. I have told you to skip the page 3 times, wait no- 4 times. So beware. If you're a sinful motherfucker like me stay, if not. Get to the next page!!!!!

He kissed me forcefully but I didn't fought back. Our lips were now in sync before he purposely fall down on top of me, I giggled a bit from the mattress below me, letting me bounce to him, making me deepen the kiss. My body was taking up the heat he was feeling.

He started rubbing my curves with his free hand. Before playing with the hem of my top. With one hand, he took off my top off professionally. I started taking his shirt off but I couldn't do it so he helped me.

His lustful eyes were now staring down at me. Without a warning, he ripped my bra and bottom off, making me yelp. He started playing with my breasts, rubbing them with ease. I softly moaned at his touch which he growled at.

"God, I love those noises." He whispered before licking the hardened bud. I moaned once again, clasping my hand to Tony's hair. He circled my bud with his tongue before taking a bite out of them, making me moan.

Once he's satisfied, he did the same treatment to my other bud.  Earning another loud moan from my mouth. With his free hand, he rubbed down from my chest, stomach and to my middle. Which he rubbed my clothed womanhood.

The heat was surrounding us, I could feel the sweat from his body to me. With another growl, he kissed up my chest to my neck, which he attacked with bites and kisses, looking for my so-called 'sweet spot'.

I never even knew if I had one until I gasped softly once he reach the part where Clint was kissing and biting it. "Found it." He growled in my ear before attacking my neck. Soft moans could be heard from everywhere.

I was even almost at my high since I was letting Tony rub my own clit with his hand. With another growl, he removed his hand making me whimper from the lost of pleasure.

"Not yet, baby~" He said which made me whimper more. "Please." I said. "Such an impatient little girl, are we now?" He whispered before moving away from my neck. He grinned at me, proud from the huge mark he gave me.

He started taking his shorts off and with a quick swoop he took off my underwear. I was now naked in his eyes. "God, you're so beautiful." He said.

I saw his cock twitch in excitement which made me giggle.  He smirked at me, standing up. "Suck." The only word he can come out of his mouth. Without hesitation, I moved on the ground, kneeling in front of him. I licked his shaft up to his head, making him groan in pleasure.

I took the head in my mouth before bobbing my head up and down. With a pump with one hand, I started working my way for his cock. Without another warning, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me even more to his cock.

It reached the back of my throat with a gag and tear out from me. He wipe my tear before thrusting in my mouth. He was groaning and moaning in pleasure as for I, I was almost out of breath.

He pulled out just a second the last air came out of my lungs. I breathed heavily and deeply, staring back to his chocolate eyes. He pulled me up and landed me another kiss.

I got thrown to the bed once again. Feeling the man, slid his way between my legs. With another kiss, he positioned himself to my entrance. "You're a virgin, are you?" He asked.

I just nodded, biting my lips. He smirked at me before slowly pushing in. I gasped loudly, arching my back a bit as the pain and pleasure came through my veins.

"You're huge!" I practically yell. "Oh honey, It's not even half yet." With another smirk, he fully pushed all of it in. I could feel him hit my cervix. "Fuck, Tony!" I said. I couldn't even move my legs since  with just one motion, he could definitely rub my cervix with his cock.

I arched my back again, encouraging him to move. With just one thrust, his cock was against my cervix again. "That felt so fucking nice!" I moaned, putting my hands on his back. "Tony please more." I said.

"With pleasure." He grinned, thrusting more and more in me. He was currently abusing my cervix with so much strength and god I love it so much.

I was currently a moaning mess, with every hit he had on my cervix, the louder my moans get. That's how good I was feeling with him. He groaned, thrusting in me endlessly. He was close and so was I. Without any warning, he came in me, thrusting his high down.

We didn't even got to clean up and just fall asleep beside each other.

First time doing this and I got a bit bored at the end, lol.