★5★

Ep.5 - A Talk

"I want to talk to him"

I told myself, shocking myself as I spoke it loud enough. I got off my bathtub and started looking for something to wear. I finally settled on a white plain top and shorts.

Before hearing a knock on my door. "Are you dressed?" I heard my uncle. "God no." I lied. "Just place the food on the kitchen counter, uncle." I said.

"Alright, I'll be calling your mother to tell her that you're alright now, okay? I'll be leaving now." He said. "Alright! Bye!" I said. "Bye!"

×~•~×
I settled in take-outs and decided to eat the chocolate later on. I drank the tea while I was waiting for my food. For some reason, mom knew if I'm doing a take-out or not. It will always be paid once it gets to the house.

Watching a movie on the TV as I kept drinking my tea. 'Do I talk to him?' My thoughts speaking the unspeakable. Why would I talk to him I'm literally underage for him, god. 'It's just talking?' God, no.

I got pulled out of my mind once I heard the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and open it but my anxiety started going in as I saw who was at the door.

"Are you (M/N)'s daughter?" She spoke. I just nodded quickly before gesturing her to step in the house. She smiled at me, I took her to the living room before sitting on the couch. Looking at her sat on an opposite chair.

I heard my phone ding as I took it a message from my mom was in my notification.

I'm sorry, hon. Talk to her.

I turned it off, setting it on the table before smiling at her. "I'm guessing that's your mother?" She said. "So what are we going to talk about, Ms. Romanoff?" I softly said, turning the Tv to low volume.

"It's about your soulmate." She said. I just nodded, literally looking away from her. "What about my soulmate?" I asked. "He wanted to speak to you." She replied. This is so awkward, oh help me Odin all mighty.

I hummed, "Mhm? Why?" I said. "Look, hon. Tony has been waiting for you to show up in his life. And now he's like what 40-50?" She said. 'Not my fault that I was raise late.'

"If you're ready, talk to your mother about it and she'll be sure to send you to Stark himself." She spoke again. I just keep on nodding. "I gotta trust you to go and talk to him before he go here without permission. You know how Tony is. He's a very impatient man."

"I'll talk to him I just need space." I said. She nodded at that. "Well now that I have talked to you, I aswell know that Tony is currently building a room for you in the tower."

"In the what?... You know I can't accept that." I replied. "Oh hon, Tony will be spoiling you so much. Well I better go before an urgent call got in." She said. I just nodded. I followed her to the door where I opened the door for her.

She gave me one last look. "You'll not regret anything. I promise you." She said before running out.

With a close door, I ran to my phone, a word in my mind as I click my mother's messages.

No. Just no.

I send the message before throwing my phone on the couch. 'I really want to talk to him.. but I'm literally underage. I could put him behind bars. I don't want that.'

I let out a frustrated groan before turning the Tv off and stomped myself to my bedroom. "I guess I'll  just make him wait."

He's a very impatient man.

I remembered her words. 'Just a little wait.'

                           ×~•~×

"So you wanted him to wait?" My mom said. "Yes." I nodded to her. "Does that mean I can tell him about you?"

'Do I let her? She would tell him about every embarrassing moments though.'

"No." I said. "Aww, c'mon. I want to tell him about you." She whined. "No." I repeated myself. She whined more. "Mom, stop whining." I giggled.

"B-but I want to t-tell him about you." She faked cried. "Oh c'mon mom. The answer is still a no." I looked at her only to see a single tear ran down her face.

I groan, "Fine! But no funny business!" Mom's eyes shine as she heard the words come out of my mouth. "No funny and embarrassing businesses, yes!" She smiled happily. Wait no..

'Well, it looks like I'm gonna regret that.' I thought before realizing the mischief smile, mom always shows when you know shits about to go downhill.

"I'll be in my good behavior." She said before walking backwards to the stairs and maybe up to her room. "Yup, I'm definitely gonna regret that." I said as I facepalm myself.