Fourteen

The whole vlog squad gathered in David's house that night. After Evelyn and Jeff decided to run away from Claire, they found themselves laying on David's couch to relax.

No one was surprised to find the two of them cuddling with each other. They were both laying on their sides and Evelyn head was nuzzled perfectly under Jeff's chin. His arms were holding her close while she slept peacefully. One of his hands ran up and down her back soothingly.

Suddenly the guys started getting very loud and they came running to the living room where the two were.

"Hey Jeff, can we wake Evie up with an airhorn." Todd laughed holding the airhorn in his hand.

"What? No, let her sleep." Jeff cupped her head to keep her close to him.

"Oh come on, please!" him and David started begging.

"No, stop." Jeff rolled his eyes.

"Well, we're doing it anyways." before Jeff could protest Todd blew the airhorn right beside Evelyn.

She jumped from her spot and her fist flew out, punching Todd in the stomach. He grunted and fell to the floor.

"Fucking asshole." she muttered, wrapping her arms around Jeff's neck and nuzzling into him again. He laughed loudly at his friend who was rolling on the floor in pain.

"What the fuck Evie?" Todd groaned. "That hurt like a bitch."

"Eve, where'd you learn to punch like that?" David asked pointing the camera towards her and Jeff.

"Your mom." she mumbled. Jeff laughed again and she hooked her leg over his hip in a comfortable position.

"David!" Jeff exclaimed and put his hands over Evelyn's butt. She giggled knowing David was probably aiming his camera at it.

"What?" David asked innocently.

"Eve, I swear to god." Jeff muttered to the girl who was laughing into his neck. He grabbed a blanket and put it over her lower half.

"Thank you dad." she teased him.

"I prefer daddy." he smirked. Everyone in the room burst out laughing while Evelyn hid her face in embarrassment. Jeff laughed at her red cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Shut up." she smacked his chest.

Now you may be wondering why people aren't questioning the fact that they're cuddling together. This is simply because Evelyn cuddles with everyone. She's a very affectionate person and basically whoever is closest is who she'll cuddle with no matter who it is.

- - -

Evie posted on their instagram story

"sleeping beauty has awoken from his slumber

"sleeping beauty has awoken from his slumber."

"Yeah, right after Evie gave him a kiss to wake up."

"Shut up Dave that is not what happened."

- - -