Four

Evelyn
July 13th
Los Angeles

Since I told Jeff about our baby, my mind has been at ease. We haven't told any of our friends but they were all teasing us for apparently 'flirting'. I mean, I guess we have been flirting but what can I say? My baby daddy is fine as hell.

I've scheduled a doctors appointment for next week just to see how the baby is doing since it has been a month since it was conceived.

I was making myself a sandwich when my phone went off with messages from the vlog squad group chat. Oh yeah, they added me to that apparently and I guess I'm kind of in their group now? I don't know but they've all been very welcoming.

Turns out that David wants to prank Natalie by transforming her room into a beach. When I arrived there, I walked right in because I was told that if I knocked they would intentionally not answer.

"Eve!" Zane, Heath, and Jason came running towards me.

"What are you guys doing and why is Zane dressed like that?" I laughed seeing Zane in a life guard one piece.

"Come, come, child." Jason waved me to follow behind him. We walked down the hall and my eyes widened when I walked in and saw Scotty on the ground with his ass out. Natalie's entire room was painted with palm trees and the floor was covered in sand. There was a kiddy pool in the corner and two beach chairs against the wall.

A whistle blew making me jump as Jeff walked out of the bathroom in swim trunks. He had a whistle around his neck and let me just say, he looked really good.

"Hey, I wasn't told there was gonna be beach babes here." he said making me blush.

"Oh suddenly I'm in need of CPR!" I fell back into Zane and Heath making everyone laugh and David pointed the camera towards me.

"See Scott, she's been here three days and she already has more screen time than you." Jason joked.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and having fun before Natalie came home and they revealed her room to her.

- - -