Chapter 13: Friends or Family

•ღ•

"Waka" I clenched my fist as I bit my bottom lips.

"I didn't know that someone like you could get a boy to like you" Jun's loud voice echoed all over the room.

"What'd you do? Did you put a curse on him or something?" He added as he laughed.

"Let Waka go! Don't involve him here!" I yell.

"Why would we listen to you?" Sora snickered, as he looked at me mockingly.

I clenched my jaw as I glared at him. Then I turned my eyes to Waka back.

"Father said that we'll continue without him" Eiji informed. I turned to look at him, confused at what he meant by 'start'

He pulled me back then Sora and Jun move in front of Waka.

"What are you gonna do to him?!" I asked as I looked at Waka worriedly.

"You know the rules little sis. When one of our family members betrays our gang, our name, and our father they'll be damned but-" Jun paused as he lifted Wakasa's chin up.

"Father wanted to be considerate so He asked us to take your friend and then he'll pay for your betrayal" He added as he turned to me.

•ღ•

"Pay? What pay?" The latter asked with a confused tone as she looked at Jun.

"The payment for your betrayal will be your eye or his eye" He said as he let go of Wakasa's face.

"Eye? You're crazy!" The girl bursted about to stomp her way towards Jun but was stopped by Eiji.

"Well, maybe I am" Jun laughed.

"Don't you dare touch him!" She yell but his brother didn't seem to listen as he went to a table, snatching a sharp knife up then he walked towards Wakasa as he pinched his chin up raising his head.

"I'll make you choose then will you stab your own eye or I'll stab his eye?" He asked not bothering to turn to the girl.

"After all, in the matter of life and death, Humans would sacrifice other peoples lives because they're selfish" He smiled as he looked at Wakasa's eyes.

"What a waste of a pretty eyes when I-" Before he could finish a loud scream was heard on the side as all of them turned their heads on (Y/n) who was covering her right eye with blood oozing out, rolling down her cheeks.

She threw the knife down the ground as she screamed in agony.

"(Y/n)!" Wakasa yell as he tried to break free from the rope but it was futile.

(Y/n) looked at her brother as she panted.

"Unlike you.. I'm.. not.. selfish" She panted as she groaned in pain. Everyone stared at her, wide eyed then Sora who was behind Jun started to burst out laughing.

"Interesting" He smirked.

•ღ•

"I can't believe that someone like you can sacrifice your eye just for a boy" He said as grabbed a handful of Waka's hair up making the him groan.