Chapter 10: Cramps

•ღ•

"Wakasa, it won't fit!" I yell from the fitting room as I took the dress off. The problem wasn't on my body size but my boobs.

I put my clothes back on as I went out. "Here try this on" I looked at what he handed my and it was a duster dress.

I cracked my knuckles as I glared at him. "Like I would wear that Waka! Get a clue!" I yell.

I turned to the side and saw a girl who wore a cute dress without a problem since she was flat.

"If only my boobs were this big then maybe I could wear some cute clothes" I sighed as I looked at my chest.

"It's because you eat too much" Waka said as he shook his head.

"Why the hell would my boobs get fat because of eating too much?" I growled as I stomped away from him, leaving him alone.

I sat on the bench as I blew the smoke to the side.

If I have the most biggest insecurity of all it would be my boobs. Because of these I can't wear any cute dress since they wouldn't fit!

I sucked the smoke as I leaned on the bench crossing my legs.

"(Y/n)" I turned to see Waka walking towards me with a shopping bag on his hand.

"Why would you leave me inside mall?" He stopped in front of me. I blew the smoke to the side as I averted my gaze.

"What's with that look" He pinched my chin turning my head to face him but I averted my eyes.

"Are you on your period?" He asked, I clicked my tongue in irritation as I looked at him. "No, I'm not!" I lied.

He let go of my chin as he let out a sigh then his eyes moved on my hand that had a cigarette.

"How many times have I told you not to smoke?" He asked with a serious tone. I rolled my eyes as I looked at him straight in the eyes. "Why would I even listen to you?" I said, arching a brow up.

He looked at me indifferently as he turned his back and he began to walk away. I quickly let go of my cigarette stepping on it as I ran to him pulling his hand back.

"Let go" He coldly said as I pulled him back. "I'm sorry okay!"

He jerked his hand out of my grasp as he proceeded to walk.

"Waka!!" I yell, calling him but he wouldn't bother to look back at me.

"Waka!!" I called once again but he didn't look back.

"I hate you!" I yell as I turned my back about to stomp away but for no reason tears began to form in my eyes. I've been having menstrual cramps that were painful but I never cried. But this little thing just made me cry and it was obviously my fault.

I sniffled as I wiped my tears. "It hurts" I whimpered as I sniffled.

Suddenly, I was turned around then I felt a warm hand around me, He pressed my head gently on his chest, his other hand snaked on my waist.

"You are having your period. No wonder why you're being a bitch today" He snickered.

"No I'm not!" I retorted. He let out a chuckle as he replied "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Whatever" He pat my head gently then he broke out from the hug as he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I brought you a cute dress. Well, this one would really fit on you" He said with a smile on his face. He handed me the bag which I took from his hand.

•ღ•

As soon as I arrived home, I quickly tried the dress on then I looked at the mirror to see what I look like.

It perfectly fit on my body, and my boobs. The top was an illusion, it's color was beige. It showed my curve and the skirt was a circle type one. It had a black floral pattern.

I twirled around as I smiled contently.

I took the dress off then I hanged it inside my wardrobe. I plopped down my bed as I looked at the ceiling, when suddenly I felt a weigh on my chest. It was Goten looking down at me.

"Goten, let's sleep" I said as I sat up putting him beside me then I lifted the sheets up covering my body as I closed my eyes.

As soon as morning came, I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to fix my self afterwards I changed my tampon then I went back to bed.

"It hurts!" I groaned as I curled my body, hugging myself. The door of my room opened then I heard Grandma's voice.

"(Y/n)-chan let's eat?" Grandma asked approaching me, I looked over my shoulder then I turned my head back as I closed my eyes.

"You're having menstrual cramps? I'll just bring your food over" She said as she walked out of my room.

"Thanks Grandma!" I yell despite the pain as I let out a sigh.

Sometimes, I just wish I was a boy then maybe I wouldn't have this stupid problem

A few minutes later the door opened again and footsteps drew closer to my bed.

I opened my eyes then I slowly turned my body. Expecting to see Grandma, I was surprised when I saw "Waka!" I gasped as I sat up.

"I was visiting to check on you and your grandpa said that you're not feeling well" He said as he put a hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine! I just need a little rest that's all" I said as I looked away.

"Here eat your breakfast" He said as he put the plate on my lap. I picked my spoon up as I ate my meal. After I was done, the cramps slowly disappeared. I stood up from my bed then I turned to Waka who was asleep on my bed unnoticed.

I took my plate to the kitchen putting it inside the sink then I went back to my room.

He was still sleeping on my bed with light snores. I walked towards him as I sat down the bed, looking at his face.

What could've made him fell for me? I have a very rotten attitude and I'm not much of a girly. Waka, what made you fall for someone like me?

Before I could realize that I was leaning close, Waka's eyes opened. I was about to lean back when suddenly I was pinned down the bed with Waka on top of me.

"W-W-W-Waka!" I stuttered. We locked gazes, A few minutes of silence passed by. I could hear my heart pounding loudly as I held my breath.

He leaned down my chest as he put his ears on top of it.

"Your heart is beating loudly" He mumbled, his hair tickling my neck.

"W-Waka!" I lowly grumbled but I didn't move and let him be.

We stayed in that position for a minute then he lifted his head up as he looked straight into my eyes. We stare into each others eyes silently.

It's just like yesterday how we were into each other's throats and now we're dating.

I silently gulped as I opened my mouth for a bit to break the silence when suddenly the door creaked open and-

"(Y/n)-chan could-" Wakasa and I both turned to the door and saw Grandma who immediately went quiet then a smile formed on her lips.

"Sorry for disturbing, Wakasa-kun please don't forget to use some protection" Grandma said as she closed the door.

"Grandma-!" I reached my hand out to stop of her but-

"Honey! Don't come inside (Y/n)-chan's room!" Grandma's loud voice was heard inside my room as I gasped feeling my soul leaving my body.