Prologue

•ღ•

Strength and Power is what a human needs to survive in this cruel world. If they don't have one then they'll become a prey for the strong ones. It's harsh but it's the truth. Without those then you're good as shit.

I sighed as the smoke escaped my mouth, my eyes looked at the clouds that were passing by. I should really stop smoking or I'll be good as shit as well. I let out another sigh turning to my cigarette that was pinch between my index and thumb. 

I'm bored, I stood up from the floor as I drop the cigarette down, stepping on it to kill it, afterwards I made my way out of the ruined building. What the heck am I even doing here?

As soon as I was out of the building I stretched my arms up as I let out a yawn, Man this is killing me! 

I looked around and my eyes landed on a bunch of guys with bats on their hands as they glared at me. "There she is Brother!"

Oh now I remember, I was here because of these guys! I smiled as I look at their direction. "Hey, Hey! Let's get this started shall we?" I sprinted towards them as I effortlessly started beating them up. 

After a few minutes I sat on top of their unconscious bodies lighting up another cigarette. Man I should quit smoking. Sighing I blew the smoke looking down the body which I sat on. 

These guys are boring as well, it didn't entertain me like how I wanted to. Letting out another sigh, I suck the cigarette looking at the sky afterwards. How can this world be beautiful and cruel at the same time

I scoffed as I stood up jumping down the bodies until I was on the ground. Well, maybe sooner or later I'll figure that out. I blew the smoke out as I walked away from the abandoned building.

•ღ•

"Do you have anything better to do (Y/n)?" I looked at the bartender who was standing across me, he's my friend but I don't remember his name. 

"No Kairo" I replied, looking at the glass of cold water in front of me. "It's Kaito you idiot! Don't mess with my name!" He yell but I didn't mind him as I drank my water.

"Sorry Kaori" I sighed as I plop my head down the counter. "It's Kaito! Kai-to! K-A-I-T-O! Kaito" 

I didn't listen to his rants as I tried to settle my mind, boredom trying to devour me as I tried to think of something fun to do. 

Should I beat up some random gangs? 

Should I break some bones? Or better Should I kick some random man?

While I was lost in my thoughts Koshi started to shake me making me raise my head and look at him with a bored gaze. "What?" I asked with a little annoyance in my tone.

"Did you mess with other gangs you idiot?" He said fear was written all over his face as he took a step back, I turn behind me and saw a guy who I couldn't remember.

"Who are you?" I asked looking at him without interest. "If you're here to pester me scram you fuck" I turned to my water once again as I drank it in one go. 

"Hey! Were you the one who messed with one of my friends?!" His voice was booming all over the bar, I could feel everyone inside trembled as they look at the man. I turn to him with a smirk on my face.