New Book

Hi, readers! I just published a new book. It's a Niklaus Mikaelson Love story.

Please do check it out! Thank you!

~~~~~

𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, daughter of Lucifer. Heiress of Hell. After 1,800 years in Hell, Lucifer gives her permission to venture Earth. There, she educates herself with humans and their cultures, and trends.

One night at the bar, she meets "The Devil in disguise." 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.

He calls himself The Devil. But little does he know that The True Devil is his best friend. Lilith Morningstar.

*****

"I am Klaus. Klaus Mikaelson. The devil in disguise." Niklaus said with a smirk. People are afraid of the name and become scared when facing him. Lilith gave no reaction as such. She instead laughs at him softly. He was shocked by her laugh.

"The Devil? Ha! Sure! I am Lilith. Meaning, 'belonging to the night.'"

*****

"Well, crazy or not, this kind of love never dies."

An Eternal Love."

"Yes."

*****

#4 in selenagomez in 8/11/2021

#1 in selenagomez in 9/11/2021

#51 in niklausmikaelson in 9/11/2021

#9 in niklausmikaelson in 10/11/2021

#6 in niklausmikaelson in 12/11/2021

#2 in klaus in 14/10/2021#12 in tvd in 21/03/2021

*****

Note: I don't own Lucifer, TVD, TO, or Twilight. I only own Lilith Morningstar, her story, and Nicolette. This is a story made by me.

Mention of offensive language, torture, PTSD, suicide, and violence. Please be careful. Mature readers only.

~~~~~