Chapter 5 - My Edward

Rays' POV

Me and Edward have been dating for 3 months now. Now I am 1000% sure that I want be with him and that he is the right person for me. He takes good care of me. He even started to learn how to cook for me.

When I have my periods, I get really bad cramps. When he found out how bad it was, he got super worried. He search online for remedies. He used those remedies to help me with the pain. The best part though, he even went to the store to buy period supplies. He was super cool about it, he wasn't even embarrassed about like most people. He asked me questions about it, to understand more about periods. It just helped to show how much he loves me and cares for me. I was really happy knowing how much he worries and cares for me. My moments with him are blissful. He is only mine. My Edward. My first love and only love.

Right now, Edward is learning how to making pancakes and I am helping him.

"Hey hey! What do we have here? two love birds cooking, eh? Isn't that just so sweet?" Noah teases us. Edward grins at Noah's comment, flipping the pancake.

"Ah right. Roro, have you told our family about you dating? hmm?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow, smirking.

He is right! I was enjoying my time with Edward so much that, I forgot to tell Niky and Rue! Shoot!

"Oh goodness! I got to tell them fast! They are gonna go insane!" I screamed, all nervous and scared.

"I am more so worried about Edward. Poor guy. He is dead, when they find out." Noah said patting Edward's back.

"Are they that bad?" Edward asked. Noah laughed hearing Edward's question.

"Bad to us? No way. Bad to others who hurt us? Hell yes." Noah explained. "If they find out that you are dating their cute angel Ray, you are good as dead. Niky wouldn't even let Rue, his own blood sister, date or love. There is no way he is letting you live."

"Noah~ You aren't helping here!" I screamed. "I will convince them. they love us too much to hurt us."

"You do remember what happened when a kid hurt you in grade 3, right? Niky almost broke him into tiny pieces!" Noah reminded me.

"Again. Not helping~"

"I have to tell my family too." Edward said.

"Ok. How about this, you and I talk to your family first and then talk to my family? We can go to your home. If it's ok with you." I asked, putting my plan forward. "But for my family, we can't go the house until they tell us to. So, we can call and tell them."

"Ok. Sounds good. It has been a while though, since I have met my family or even talked to them. I want to surprise them and introduce you to them, Ray." I nod my head with a smile as Edward finished.

"Hey hey now. Don't you people forget me. If Roro is going, then I am coming too." Noah said.

"You can come. But, there are no vacant rooms for you though in my house. And there are werewolves too. Just to let you know." Edward explained.

"It's alright. I can camp out. After all, our family taught us how to. As for the werewolves, we can handle them. Powers, you know?" Noah said wiggling his fingers in air, smirking.

We all packed our things to leave. We informed Niky and Rue that we were going on a trip for two week and that, we will call them to let them know we are fine, every three days.

As I packed my things, I saw my spell book and packed the copy of it into the bag. For safety sake. 

I looked at the night sky. The stars were shining bright. I moved towards my bag to pack the toiletries. I suddenly  felt someone in the room. I knew who it was. I didn't need my powers to know who it was.  

"Edward." I said looking towards him.

"Ray." he pulled me gently into a hug, smiling. "I thought that we might not get our 'Special Time' in Forks. Because my family won't let you out of their sight, when they see you." I hummed as response. 

We locked our eyes on each other. We like staring into each others eyes. It brings us peace and joy. 

"Your eyes are so beautiful. I love them." He said kissing my eyelids. I let out a chuckle. My cheeks start to blush bright red, my cheeks felt hot.

"I love your smile" he kisses the corner of my lips "I love your hands." he kisses my hands. "I love your blush." he kisses my cheeks.

*Bang* 

My door opens.

"What did I say about being alone together in a closed room? Geez!" Nox sighed. "If you both want to kiss, go to the couch. But no more then kissing! Got it?!" We both nod in response. 

After Nox left, Edward had this smirk on his face. His face was moving closer to mine. He tilted my head up with his finger.

His lips were hovering over mine. Then he picked me up and went to the couch. He put me on top of his as we kissed. I pulled his neck toward me, to get him closer to me. One of his hands mover towards my neck, and one moved to my waist. His pull was getting stronger as we deepened our kiss. There were short kisses and long kisses. Edward knew I need to breath, so few of his kisses long and few were short. We kissed for a long time. 

I slowly fell asleep on his lap, hugging him with my head on his shoulder. He pulled a blanket from the couch and cover me with it. He then wrapped his arms around me hugging me. I never felt cold from his touch. On the contrary, his touch felt warm, even when he kisses me.  

...

We all go into the car and went to the airport. I was nervous to meet Edward's family.

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****

Hello, I am Maya, the author of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story and comment on it. I would love to hear feedbacks. 

Hey, guys. I need your help, readers. Can you guys please help me think of a couple name for Ray and Edward? 😣 I thought, who else could be better for this job than my readers? Thank you for your time, love, and support! 

Have a nice day, guys! See u later!