Chapter 3 - Tribrids

Rays' POV

After months of research and planning. Me and Nox are finally ready to build a sanctuary with the money we both earned. The sanctuary is small but it's alright. There is one main room as waiting area, one room for witches, one room for vampires, and one room for werewolves. It was all sorted. 

As I am sitting in my room, doing my homework, I hear a know. *knock knock* 

"Come on in!" 

"Hey! Here, I made you some pizza. Figured you might be hungry after a long day of work." Nox says walking in, passing me a plate of pizza. He wore a light blue shirt with blue jeans. He loves his shirts, jeans, and suits. 

"Wow! I love, Nox!" I said taking the plate with a big smile. "Umm... But don't you think that you should be eating too? You worked hard as well. So, why don't we eat together on the dinner table?"

"Ok, Ray. Just me a sec. I need to close my computer." Nox says leaving my room. Nox is the best cook in the whole wide world! Like, his hands have magic when it comes to cooking. I mean he likes to cook for family and all. But, he is just to hard on himself. He works so hard for the sanctuary, takes care of me, does his study. I hope that his dreams come true.  

I walk toward the dinning table and sit with my plate. Then Nox walks in with his plate and sat across me.

"So, how about you tell me about your day, Ro? What did you do at school?" Nox asked me taking a bit. 

"Oh, you know, the same old things. Nothing much happens at school. How about you? How's the research and school going?"

"Ah! Yeah, about that. I ran some blood test on myself and..."

"And? What happened? Are you ok? Why would you do a blood test on yourself?" I asked him worried.

"Chill, Roro. It was just to research about our origin. I am perfectly fine. So I found that we and not just witches. We are tribrids, a mix of witch, vampire, and werewolf. Crazy, right?" I was stunned as he said those words.

"How is it possible? I mean, we have never experienced any of the vampire and werewolf abilities nor have Niky, Rue, El, or Koki told us." I asked him with a confused look.

"Well, you know that the werewolf gene is not triggered unless them kill someone. And as for the vampire one, we have to die to trigger it. But you are right, why have our brothers and sister told us about this. Or it may just be that they couldn't sense it, since they are not triggered yet." Nox explained.

"Did you find whose line we are from?"

"Yeah. We are from Niky's line. That makes more sense as to why we are tribrids."

"Should we tell them about it?" I asked him.

"Why not, I am sure they will flip. Haha," Nox laughed. "Should we call now?" he asked me and I nodded.

*ring ring* My phone rang. The caller ID read 'Niky.' I showed Nox, picking up the call.

"Are you both ok?" Niky asked worried.

"Yes, we are why?" I asked him. 

"Good. Because things are not looking too well here. So-" he go cut by a glass shattering. 

"Are you ok, Niky?!" Me and Nox asked together worried about his safety. 

"I am fine, my darlings. Just getting things in control here. Rebekah is almost done." He said.

"I am done now, Nik!" we hear Rue saying to Niky. "Now hand me the phone. I want to heard their voices. It has been so long since I have heard them."  

"Hi! My cute angels! How are you guys? Are you both alright? How's school?" Rue asked us. Rue was more like a mother figure to us. And Niky was more like a father figure to us. Which is why we never really missed our biological mother or father.

"We are ok, Rue. School's so-so. but its all good. We are about to open up the sanctuary that we told you guys about soon." Nox replied.

"Oh nice! We are proud of the both of you! You both are making this place all by your selves, without our support. We are so happy for you!" Rue said all excited. "See, Nik? They made us so proud! Ah my cute babies!"

"I see that, Rebekah. And I know that the day I met them. We are proud of you both. And it may still take a while to settle things. But you guys can always call."

"Oh yeah! We forgot to tell you! Nox ran some blood test on himself and found out that we are actually tribrids." I told them.

"Which means that we are a mix of witch, vampire, and werewolf." Nox added.

"Wow... That's sure a big thing." Rue said.

"That means you guys will be safer. It is sure good to know that." Niky said understanding the situation. 

We ended the call with goodbyes. After eating, we went on patrolling. Just like any other night. We got a vampires' location. He or she was close to our apartment. 

We saw a figure moving towards the park. We both got closer to the figure, we knew that this is the person we were looking for tonight. 

"Who's there?" the man said turning his head.

"We are here to help you. You are a supernatural. That means we can help you, if you need." Nox said.

"He has a broken heart. He is a vampire, but not our kind ones. His type is know as The Cold Ones" I said. "Are you ok, Edward? That is your name right?"

"How do you know all that?" Edward asked. 

"Well, Hello, Edward. We are twin witches. I am Ray, and he is Nox." I introduced ourselves. 

"Witches? Witches are real?" Edward asked.

"If vampires and werewolves are real, then so are witches." Nox said. I hummed to his response. "Do you want to come with us?" Nox asked. 

"Where are you going to take me?" Edward asked.

"To our house." Nox replied.

We then took him to our house. Nox had a long chat with him, about what Edwards' kind. He wanted to know more to help their kind as well. I suddenly Edwards' thoughts. 'He can read thoughts too.' Edward moved his eyes towards me, after hearing my thought. 

"So, you can hear our thoughts." I said. 

"Oh. He can? I had mine blocked though." Nox said.

"You both can read thoughts?" Edward asked. 

"Not only thoughts. We can also feel what you are feeling and we can compel you." Nox explained. "Are you staying some where?"

"No. Not yet. I just came here." Edward replied to Nox. 

"We happen to have a room open. You can stay here, if you want." Nox said. 

We let him stay with us. 

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****

Hello, I am Maya, the author of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story and comment on it. I would love to hear feedbacks. Have a nice day! See u guys later!