Chapter 10 - Thank you

Rays' POV

"You both are in love. With humans?"Niky asked us. We shake our head to say 'No,' answer him. We both had our heads down in guilt. Niky then sighed lowering his head.

"Look up, both of you." Niky said, lifting both of our chins to look at him. "It's alright. I am not going stop anyone from loving now. Not even you, Rebekah. I have been planning of saying this for a long time." We all looked at Niky, shocked. Especially, Rue.

"I know that I haven't let you love anyone Rebekah. But after these kids came into our lives, I wanted to become a better brother and a better guardian for our Sunshine and Knight. From the moment I laid my eye on them, I knew I had to become a person worthy of protecting them. That began with us not killing people." As Niky explains, we all started to tear up. "I am not going to stop anyone from loving. You all are free to love whoever you want. But please tell me that you both haven't done anything more than kissing please."

"We haven't. We only kissed." I told Niky.

"Same here." Nox said.

"I am glad you both found love, my angels." Rue said kissing our cheeks gently.

"Now stop with the sappy stuff. Can we meet them?" Niky asked.

"Of course!" I said with a huge smile.

"Ah! But you can't tell them who we are though. I want to get a closer look at their personalities. Introduce us are your friends."

"We told them that we have a brother called Niky and a sister called Rue. So we have to think of another name." I told them.

"How about Jack and Heidi? How is it, Nik?" Rue asked.

"It's alright. I still like my actual name better though. Lets go." Niky said.

Me and Nox lead the to the training ground. As we walk to the grounds, we tell the about Edward and Leah and how we met them. We also explain the situation Edward's family is facing. We finally reach the grounds. Me and Nox are nervous and let out a sigh before going to them.

"We are back. Our friends were visiting and we wanted to introduce you all to them and them to you guys. This is Jack and Heidi. They are a different type of vampires." I said motioning to them.

"Jack and Heidi, meet my boyfriend, Edward." They nodded to each other as hello. "This is his family, the Cullens. This is Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper." I said motioning with my hand.

"Hello, Cullens." Niky and Rue said.

"This is Leah, my girlfriend. And this is her brother, Seth. This is the pack and this is Sam, their alpha." Nox Introduced.

"Hello to all of you." Niky and Rue said.

"And that is Bella." I said letting out a sigh, knowing their reaction.

"I see. Hello." They both said dryly. They know that she is Edward's ex.

"We have heard about the situation that you guys are in. And we love love to help you. We love Ray and Nox a lot and we want to help them." Niky said.

"No! You guys can't. You just came from a bad situation of your own. You guys need to rest." I told them.

"Ray is right. You both shouldn't." Nox said.

"Angels, we are fine. You both know that we can fight all day long." Rue said.

"Plus, the vampires in New Orleans were nothing for us. You know why." Niky added.

"Fine. But please promise that you both will rest today." I said to them.

"We promise. Just give us a brief explanation of how to kill these newborns." Niky said, smirking evilly. He always liked a good fight.