014

3rd pov:

After a while Chuuya woke up as Y/n and her Friends continue their journey as they reached in from of the forest. 

"You know Emma, Ray this is were those man-eaters live." Y/n said

The two cattle walked with Y/n and Chuuya in the frost as they looked around. 

'Incredible...This forest is so strange. This one is totally unlike anything we've seen in the house.... It looks like a candle melting...' Emma thought as she looked at a tree. 

'The trunk is...stone? '

'They're here...I'm certain of it.' Ray thought as he looked around.

"In this forest, there's no end to them. The ones in this area...They're - wild, but know how to form packs. They always keep in groups. Where there's one, there's more. On top of that, all varieties are very aggressive. In other words, if you're seen, you're dead." Chuuya said.

Y/n eyes lit up as she listened attentively to her partner. "They will call for more.... and the band will fall on you. They will share the food together and crunch even your bones." Chuuya added. Y/n winced as she had an annoyed expression.

'Never mind... 'She thought.

"I can think of only one way to survive an encounter... Kill the hell out of 'em before they can call for more. But twerps like you three? Zero chance of pulling that off. Therefore..."

"Do not be spotted. Absolutely do not let them come close. And advance! If we cross this area before sunset, we can sleep away from their nests at night." Y/n said 

"How long do we have?" Emma asked.

"Maybe two hours before it gets dark." Ray said, holding a watch with one of his hands and the other grabbing Y/n's shirt collar to stop her from wandering off.

"I see. Let's do our best." Emma said.

"Yeah, the distance is not bad either. So far, the trip's been alright" Ray agreed.

"Oh yeah, Just wait..." Y/n mumbled as she walked over to Emma as Emma looked at her giving her a bright smile making Y/n smile a bit as Emma leaned on Y/n's shoulder.

'Well~ Emma and Ray are watching us to learn more about killing demons~ How interesting guess they are following the of Observe, analyze, acquire

'Well~ Emma and Ray are watching us to learn more about killing demons~ How interesting guess they are following the of Observe, analyze, acquire. I am not that surprised they are quite smart thought not smart enough to outsmart me!! ' Y/n thought as she self praised herself.

'How does they move their body? What moves and postures do they use? 'Emma thought as she observed Y/n and Chuuya.

'Learn by watching? ' Chuuya thought as he glanced back at them.

'But they're not just following us around playing copycat '

"To the right." Chuuya said.