003

3rd Pov:

"Please use this room." mama showed Ms. Krone her room which was right in front of the stairs. "Understood, thank you." Ms. Krone thanked Mama. Mama came to wards the stairs making Norman, Ray and Emma hide behind the stairs but a certain brunette just stood there smiling.

"Hello mama~" She cooed "hello Y/n" Mama responded "I will need to help sister Korne" Said while intensely staring at y/n "Oh~ of course anything for you Mama~" She responded. 

Meanwhile with the trio behind the stairs "Is she a idiot or something!?"Ray said whisper shouting "Calm down Ray, i am sure she has a plan " Norman said calmly thought his eyes were telling is worry.

With Y/n she entered the room "Is there something you need sister Korne?" She asked Korne who gave a creepy smile "Not at all just wanted to tell you that Akutagawa is trying to find you you know..." "Oh~ Very well then i hope he does~" Y/n replied with smirk while turning around "You know Korne you should really watch your words around here Mama is very sharp after all.. it will be your doom if you don't..." Y/n said while going out of the room.

She was sitting in the library while singing while listening to a headpiece she swiped of mama when she was young.

"Woah~Woah~, yeah 

Shinjuu wa hitori de wa dekinai~

Futari nara dekiru~

Shinjuu, shinjuu, shinjuu~~"  But some one startled her by pulling her headset she looked up meeting a black haired emo "Ray~ give it back" She whined "Where the hell did you even get that? " Ray asked while raising his eyebrow "That's for me to know~" She said while snatching it from his hands. "Okay! will be serious for a second her Y/n!" Ray said annoyingly "Ray calm down but seriously Y/n be a little serious we need you deduction for this" Norman said calmly "Awww~ anything for you Norman~ Can we go near a stream to commit the suicide technique i have to try~" She asked "Not now Y/n" Norman said which made Y/n sulk in the corner while the orange haired girl was comforting her "Emma~ You are the best~" Y/n said in a childish voice "Now~ shall we continue" She said while siting on the the chair.

"I was so distracted with the tracking devices that I didn't think we would get another adult." Norman sounded sad. "Actually, we should be happy about this." Ray said, making Emma and Norman looked at him, confused. "Carol and Sister Krone~ we have two more sources of information. "Y/n continued his sentence while her face was resting her hands hands.(Uhhh.... Why is he soo hot)

 Why is he soo hot)

"I see..." Norman mumbled. "First, where did those two come from?" Ray crossed his arms as he leaned against the bookshelves. "Carol is Conny's replacement. Every time one disappears, another appears. Coincidence? I think not." Y/n said while looking at them.