012

3rd Pov:

"Well what do we do now?" Chuuya asked as Y/n smirked

"Well~ We are going to leave this place and then kill some demons on the way and then find my siblings-"

"Wait Akutagawa is going today for you know killing them so-"

"So we are going there and the stopping him and getting him with us then leaving to the human world"

"WILL YOU STOP INTERUPPTING ME!"

"Well you did it first chu-chu~"

"Whatever mackerel." 

"So what are you bringing with you?"

"Just my knife and wine, You?"

"Guns, Snacks and rope for a beautiful suicide~"

"YOU SUICIDAL MACKERAL WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT SUICDE FOR ONCE!!"

"No~ Well let's get going we will do the escape tomorrow kay~"

"Fine."

"Kay~ Now chibi I am going to sleep now~"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING CHIBI?!"

"You~ Now good night~" Y/n said while laying down on the bed

"Tch. You are not sleeping on my bed sleep on the couch" Chuuya said as he pushed her down of the bed

"So mean~" Y/n whined as she went to the couch and slowly drifting to sleep.

Next Day~

Y/n and Chuuya woke up and pack their bags and ready to leave. They both looked at the window and saw demon guards guarding the door. Y/n smirked. 

"You sure this is going to work?" Chuuya asked. "Hai~" Y/n replied making him sigh he activated his ability and flew of as Y/n got her gun and jumped from the window  right where the demons were grouped.

As she was falling from the window they her something making them look up 

"Good eve-

-ing" Y/n said emphasizing the 'ing' part as she pointed her gun at them and killed all of them in half a second.  

"Y/n!! Lets go!!" Chuuya yelled making Y/n smirk as she ran towards Chuuya as he grabbed her hand and flew away the HQ

(I am sorry i can not write action scene)

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

3rd pov:

They all reached the hideout or more like a vault and got comfortable as they heard something really loud. "EVERYONE! HIDE!!" Emma and Ray shouted as some red blade like structure cut through the vault and someone jumped inside as the dirt cleared they saw a man with black hair with white tips who wa a black long coat. "Well look at the escapes for the plant 31. You must be the ones Y/n-san talks about. Still can't understand what she sees in you" He said making Everyone's eyes widen. "How do you know Y/n?" Emma asked. "Well it won't matter since you will not be seeing her" He replied. "Rashomon!" He said while his ability activated making the kids terrified by it and the other shocked and scared as his ability launched.