006

Ray pov:

I went out towards the terrace I saw a figure sitting on the ledge i walked closer and released it was Y/n making me look at her i walked up to her and hugged her from behind making my best not to feel awkward...and to my she hugged me back making my face a bit flush...

3rd pov:

After a while they both sat on the ledge. There was silence for a few minutes but Y/n decided to break it "You are up early Ray, or you pulled a all-nighter to know more about me from the book i gave you..." She said "Just pulled a all-nighter" he responded "Oh~ Ahh~look at this beautiful ledge if we jump of i might just die~" she said earning a smack form the black haired boy making her whine "Soo... i read the book...I sorry for  what happened" he said with small  pauses "Pain is the only thing telling me...that i am still alive...soo it is normal for me...whenever i try to gain anything it always seems to leave me..." she said calmly as she was looking towards the sky. "Soo are you still the Plant executive..." He asked "No...I am not i resigned two weeks later after Odasaku's death" she said "Now...Tell me everything about Mama...cause i have a few hunches and i want see it its true~" she said darkly "Well...what do you want to know..." Ray asked her "What was the recent thing you told Mama?" she asked "About Norman's Rope under his bed" Ray honestly answered her "Tell me what did you did after resigning?" he asked her "I came back to Grace field remember when i use to be a little secretive and did not send time with you guys...That time i was the executive after the two weeks i asked Isabelle to let me live her like a normal kid....She asked me if i wanted to go to the Ministry of special Merchandise Division. i declined i said i wanted to live with you guys so, i can  help you escape this hell hole...I told Isabelle too keep my ability a secret from any mama or sister who will work here..so i am guessing she didn't told you too huh?" she explained "No...so what does your ability do?" he asked "Ray~ it is my turn to ask a question~" she cooed "Oh right...sorry" he said "Soo~ why did you became Mama's sheep dog~" she said while leaning in towards Ray making him back away a little "I remembered everything from the womb it is a disorder-" ray said but got cut off by the brunette "infantile amnesia (i think that's what it is called though i am not sure) I had a good guess for it~ Well now you ask~" she said "Right...What does your ability do?" he asked "It can disable another persons ability" she replied "Well i guess it is getting late for us to sit here we should go down~ Hmm~" she cooed while standing up "Right...." he said before standing up...

Y/n pov:

I was reading my suicide book while Norman came near me i look up towards him "Norman~ is there something you need~ " i asked "No. Y/n could you help me find the Mole?" he asked 'I can just tell him though it would just make him more suspious about me....Well let's help and let him find out on his own~' i thought "Sure" i answered with a grin. "So you already know the trap that you helped me set up for the mole right?" Norman said "Yes~ and i happened to have heard your conversation at night soo~ Gilda is out of the list soo why don't you talk to ray about it i am sure he must know things~" i said "Right! thanks for the help Y/n!" he said while going back "Anytime~" i cooed...'I am going to make your wish come true Odasaku' i thought as i continued reading my suicide book...

3rd pov:

Y/n was helping Anna clean the clothes as she asked her for help "Anna~" she said while holding her hand. "You are the most beautiful person i have met will you commit a double suicide with me--Ack!" she said but got hit in the head by a certain black haired boy making her yelp. "No! you are not committing a suicide!" Ray scolded the brunette making her pout 'Cute...' others thought.

Every one was back in the house doing their own thing Y/n was walking out of the restroom while Emma was counting something. Norman walked in and looked at the both of them "Y/n! Emma! Can i talk to you guys?" he asked making Y/n grin and nodded.