004

3rd pov:

Y/n and the others were in the library "Sooo... why was i here again~ i want to go try a new suicide technique~" y/n whined but got smacked which made her yelp "Idiot! stop thinking about suicide if you have to escape from this place" Ray said "Noo~ i am going~ byeee~" Y/n said while going out of the library making the other sweat drop which made ray sigh "that suicidal idiot" "Well i think we should let her be" Emma said "So i have been thinking..." Norman said 

With Y/n:

Y/n walked downstairs while Korne and Isabelle were having a talk she leaned against the wall in front of the door knowing exactly well what was happening inside. After a while Korne came out of the office before turning around she felt a something at her neck which made her gasp.

(Sorry i couldn't find the gif so pls skip to 6:07)

"Hey~ Now i was wondering why don't we have a little deal since you already know what is happening among the children soo lets make a deal with them~" she nodded which made Y/n give a dark smirk while shoving the knife a little deeper in krone's neck which made it bleed "You know~ if you double cross me i will rip your heart out~" Y/n whispered in her ear which made chills run down the sister's spine. "Well~ Then i will be going now~" Y/n said while letting go of the knife.

With the Others:

Norman pov:

When we finished talking i went downstairs for some water i heard someone talking so i decided to look maybe it could a little help see what is going on i went behind the wall and what i saw shocked me the most..... it was Y/n with a KNIFE with a KNIFE at sister Korne's throat i was mentally panicking what if she got caught by mama what if she....then my thoughts came to an end when i hear Y/n threating her to not double cross her.... i knew she was mysterious i did not knew that she could pull of that stunt then i heard few footsteps walking towards me.

3rd pov:

'I know someone is their but i am going to pretend not' Y/n thought as she was walking towards the corner and saw Norman "Ahh~ Norman~" Y/n said which made Norman gulp but then went back to normal. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" Norman asked "Ohh me i was just talking to sister krone." Y/n replied.

(This part i going to be fluff Norman x reader)

"Soo~ do you want to go somewhere~" Y/n asked "Hmm? where" Norman asked "Oh~ it is a secret~" Y/n said with a cheeky grin with her hands on her cheeks.

"Sure" Norman said as Y/n grabbed Norman's hand which made his cheeks go in a deep shade of red. they both went deep in the forest. "Where are we going Y/n? pls tell me this is not a double suicide?" Norman said "Ohh~ do you want to cause we can and to answer your question we are going to the pert of the forest where the other side of the lake is....Now close your eyes~" Y/n said while putting her hands on His eyes making him blush furiously.