𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗬𝗨𝗥𝗜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY TWENTY-SEVEN | YURI

YANDERE YURI X FEMALE READER

"COME BACK HERE."

IN WHICH, After realizing your grave mistake, you try and outrun Yuri.

REQUESTED BY, no one.

WARNINGS, mentions of cutting.

NOTE, Yuri second best girl.

WORD COUNT, 295.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yuri was someone that no one should dare anger. Even if you were forced to do it against your will, it was best if you started running.

Just.

Run.

"[Y/N]~" A soft voice called out to you.

Tears started to stream down your face as you tried to hide away from her. Small hiccups can be heard as you ran faster.

Just run.

Just run a bit faster and you might escape.

Yuri's voice echoed in your thoughts. The warning in her voice was clear.

You.

Just.

Had.

To.

Run.

Your breath hitched as a scream tried to tear its way through your throat the moment that two arms encircled your waist.

"Come back here, [Y/N]~!"

The chase was easy. In fact...she didn't even have to sprint after you like the first time you had to run.

"Do I have to cut through your skin again? I mean, it would make sense..."

She stuffed her face into your neck, your scent making way to his nose and she sighed happily.

You were caught again.

Your wrists are to be cut again.

Her taunts echoed in your mind again.

"Haha...I'm so glad you came back, [Y/N]."

You didn't want to...

"We should play again sometime...after your wrists are healed up." She giggled softly as a crazed smile tainted her features.

You would have to come up with a new escape plan.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃