𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝗥𝗗 | 𝗥𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY THREE | RIRIKA MOMOBAMI

YANDERE RIRIKA X FEMALE READER

"HER ONLY FRIEND."

IN WHICH, Ririka has her first-ever friend and grows a small obsession over them.

REQUESTED BY, 2klnahwa

NOTE, I hope you enjoy!

WORD COUNT, 377

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RIRIKA'S POV

All my life I've never had a friend before, constantly lurking behind my sister's shadow. But...ever since I meet them. When I met them for the first time, they pulled me out of that perspective. They always treated me as an equal, and they even said it themselves.

"What are you talking about? We're friends aren't we, Ririka?"

"Friends...?"

"Yes! Why wouldn't we be?"

Words couldn't describe how happy I felt when someone told me I was their friend.

Ever since then, I've grown a huge attachment towards them. I would always watch their movements, and see who's their other friends.

Throughout those times, I've grown to love them but never told them in person in fear they would break our friendship that I've grown to cherish.

What made matters worse was that a certain raven-haired girl would always get touchy with my friend. Jealousy would always erupt inside of them.

Approaching them casually, I placed my hand on their shoulder, "[Y/N], I want to talk to you privately." My robotic and monotone voice echoed throughout the hallways.

Nodding their head, they waved their friends goodbye and started following me. I stopped at an empty classroom and took off my mask.

"Is something the matter, Ririka?" They asked, tilting their head to the side.

I opened my mouth and said the first thing that came to my mind, "...We're friends right?"

"Yes..? Did I do something wrong that made you feel like we're not friends?"

"N-No!" I stammered out. "It's just..." I took in a deep breath, "I love you! A-And...I'm scared...I'm scared that-"

"You're scared that I'll stop talking to you..."

I look at them with wide eyes before nodding. They cupped my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Ririka. I won't leave you. I love you too."

With a smile on my face, I hugged them, burying my face in their neck.

'They're mine. My only friend and lover. And I won't have anyone else have them.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃