𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝗧𝗛 | 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗞𝗢 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY FOURT | KYOKO KIRIGIRI

YANDERE KYOKO KIRIGIRI X FEMALE READER

"YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE."

IN WHICH, Kyoko grows fond of her first friend and grows an obsession with them.

REQUESTED BY, YuriRivea

NOTE, I hope you enjoy it!

WORD COUNT, 1904

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3RD POV

"Kyoko, I like you to meet, [Y/N] [L/N]."

Kyoko observed you up in down meanwhile you did the same. You stretched out your hand, "Hello, Kirigiri. My name is [Y/N] [L/N] like your grandfather said."

"...My name is Kyoko Kirigiri. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Your lips curved into a small smile, "I don't know if you but my family are known, detectives. Myself, I'm going through training. I think that's why we're paired at such a young age..." You let out a small awkward laugh.

Kyoko hummed, realizing why her grandfather chose you to be standing by her side.

"Very well then. It seems you two are already getting along," Kyoko's grandfather father spoke up, "I suppose I'll leave you be but not before I give you this." He gave both of you a new case to try and solve.

"Leave it to us, we'll figure this out." You stated, putting your hands to the side. Kyoko's grandfather nodded and left the two of you.

You smiled and Kyoko sucked in a sharp breath as she felt a small tug at her heart. What in the hell was happening to her?

"Come on, Kirigiri. The case won't get solved by itself." Your voice rang through her ears.

"Please, Kyoko would be preferable."

"Then, you're free to call me. [Y/N]."

Kyoko nodded and followed you towards the room where you'll solve the case Kyoko's grandfather assigned.

Only if Kyoko's grandfather knew that bringing you into Kyoko's life would have her mind going insane at how much she wanted you.