𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝗧𝗛 | 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗜𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY SEVEN | MIDARI IKISHIMA

YANDERE MIDARI IKISHIMA X FEMALE READER

"YEARNING."

IN WHICH, Midari Ikishima yearns for [Y/N]'s touch after murdering someone.

REQUESTED BY, no one

WARNINGS, blood, murder, obsessing over someone.

NOTE, Decided to give love to Midari.

WORD COUNT, 412

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Midari was a different person when it came to obsessions.

First, it was with, Yumeko Jabami, but now that obsession was with you of all people.

Maybe it was because you treated her as an equal, maybe because you were amazing friends with her or maybe it was because you participating in a gamble of hers but Midari didn't know. All she knew was that you were the only one made for her.

In her eyes, you were perfect in every way possible. All Midari could do is think about you before her thoughts turning into obsession and cravings for your attention. She would start stalking you, follow you back to your home, grow extremely angry when you were with other people. 

There was always this bastard that would try to hit on you however you would punch him or just stick up your middle finger at him. He was none other than the douche bag Jin Kiwatari.

While Jun was hitting on you at the back of the school no less, Midari came in. As soon as the guy was going to open his mouth, you heard a loud sound then he fell to the ground and started to bleed from the back of his head.

You looked up with wide eyes and saw Midari Ikishima standing there with her gun. Before you could register anything, Midari rushed over to you and grabbed your wrist, and started to take you to her chamber. When you got there, Midari quickly pulled you into a bone-crushing hug, not allowing you to gasp for air.

"You okay?" She asked in a soft tone.

All you could do is just look at her in complete silence not knowing how to respond.

When Midari noticed your facial expression she smiled, "Don't worry about him! The president will take care of him." She shouted before cupping both of your checks,

"You belong to me, babe~ Don't forget it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃