Diamond is Unbreakable World: Prologue

Mori~ Mori~ Mori~ Mori~ Morioh Cho Radio~! We love Morioh Cho~

It was a beautiful day in the Japanese city of Morioh, tranquillity flow through the air.

"Good morning! Rise and shine, everyone! You're listening to Morioh Radio! Kai Harada here, keeping you company on this beautiful morning! The day is shaping up to be a great one, and I have just what the doctor ordered! So sit back, relax, and enjoy!"

Inside a house as the radio plays music, a figure is seen making breakfast. And as the television begins a news report, the figure prepares the breakfast,only to be reveals that there was a severed hand on the table. Then a drop of blood drops to the floor.

~~~~

A taxi is then seen driving towards Morioh. Then the radio got its' signal back. "Now we're back in business. The reception usually clears up once you're passed the tower. Anyway, is this your first time visiting Morioh?" The driver asked the person in the back seat, who is actually Jotaro Kujo. "Sure is. Got anything to share?" "In terms of recommendations? Hmm... Oh! The miso marinated beef tongue is real good." "Anything suspicious? Strange incidents?" "Sorry sir, but I'm afraid I don't know much when it comes to odd-ball stuff like that. Um... Would you kindly remind me of your destination?" "We're going to the front of the station." "Right. Almost there."

Jotaro then looks at the photos from his jacket before he puts them back in to look out the window. "Good freakin' grief... I swear, this better not be what I think it is." The taxi then continues to drive towards Morioh.