Fairy Tail World: Prologue

Once knowing about E.N.D., Natsu and the others began talking to Warrod about E.N.D. personally. "E.N.D.? Tell me more." "He's from the Book of Zeref. Apparently my old man, Igneel, tried to take him down way back when." Warrod then walked forward. "Zeref, you say? I haven't heard that name in a tree's age." "I've been tryin' to find Igneel ever since he disappeared. I thought if I found out more about E.N.D., it might lead me to him." "Atlas Flame told us there was history between Igneel and the demon." Wendy suddenly stated. Warrod began thinking through. "Sorry, but I don't know anything. However, there might be a connection between this "E.N.D." character and Tartaros." "Tartaros? What's that?" Haruka suddenly asked out of the blue.

"They're an eerie group of wizards, shrouded in secrecy. No one knows how many members they have or where their guild is located, but I've heard stories from people claiming to have "stumbled upon their gatherings". And all of them came to the exact same conclusion. The Tartaros rituals are for worshiping demons." Gray looks shocked by what Warrod said. "Now we don't know for certain, but the Four Emperors of Ishgar have a grim suspicion. We believe Tartaros may be in possession of a demon from the Book of Zeref." "You're kidding! A guild with a demon?! Creepy!" "If that's true, it could be the one we're looking for!" Then Gray remembered something. 'So Tusk Face was involved... I knew I was onto somethin'.' Natsu grows mad at this.

Tartaros, a dark guild suddenly revealed in front of Natsu and his friends. But what is their real connection? No one knows what it is.