12

2 days later.

Kentrell's fingers tapped against his phone as he listened to Iyanna talking his ear off about nothing.

"Iyanna shut up. Take this off." He muttered, about to fuck her to shut her up.

She'd been talking for too long, and it was beginning to irritate him.

He climbed between her legs, and she nervously covered her face. He rolled his eyes, not liking how awkward she was when it came to sex. It made him scared to fuck her, not knowing if she was hiding a STI or STD.

"Iyanna what you hiding for mane?" He frowned, as her body slightly trembled.

"Man I'm not finna fuck you, you doing all this like we ain't fucked before. Say, matta' fact, get out. Go home or somethin'." He muttered, standing up.

"But I-." She started, and he sent her a glare, making her grab her clothes and walk out.

He pulled his phone out his pocket, putting it to his ear.

"Come sit on my dick." Kentrell said once the call connected.

"Okay daddy." Dej replied, and he internally cringed, hanging up. He didn't want to hear that from her.

He lit the blunt that was on his dresser, taking a pull from it. He missed India even though it had only been a day. He was so bored and easily irritable when he wasn't with her.

It seemed like every little thing was pissing him off, he felt like killing somebody. Images of India dancing on Ben flashed through his mind, and he groaned in frustration.

"Fucking hate that bitch." He mumbled, blowing smoke out of his mouth. He grabbed his phone, making a tweet on Twitter because he felt like it.

 He grabbed his phone, making a tweet on Twitter because he felt like it

"Dumb ass nigga that's a swan." Kentrell shook his head, smirking seeing his phone ringing.

"Wassam?" Kentrell answered.

"Nigga the fuck you talm bout my sister on Twitter for?" Joe mugged, and Kentrell thought about if he should tell him or not.

"I'm just fucking with her. We cool." Kentrell smirked, deciding not to tell him.

"Aight nigga just watch your mouth. Bye hoe." Joe hung up the phone, and he chuckled, going to text now. He called India from the private number.

"Hello?" Her soft voice came through, and he smiled.

"I miss you baby." He said, hearing her smack her lips.

"No the fuck you don't. You ain't miss me when you had that bitch all over you yesterday." She retorted, and he looked up, seeing Dej.

"Yes I did. I ain't know that hoe was coming over, I was literally on the phone with you all day. How would I even call that hoe to come over?" He asked, gesturing Dejah to come closer.