2

Next Day.

India frowned as she woke up, her body hot as she laid between Ben and Kentrell who were both wild, clingy sleepers

"Get off of me." She mumbled, using her strength to get from under them. She stepped over KD who was asleep on the floor, even though he had a whole room.

She saw Joe laying between Alana and Samaria on the large air mattress, and she laughed at how he was hanging off the bed.

She walked out of the living room, in the guest room and to the connected bathroom. India sat down to pee, before washing her hands and brushing her teeth.

"Man hurry the fuck up." She heard Kentrell knocking hard on the door, and she rolled her eyes.

"It's 3 other bathrooms, all empty. You just wanted to bother me." She frowned as he pushed her over to brush his teeth.

"Shut the fuck up. You aggravating." He mumbled, rinsing the toothpaste out of his mouth, then grabbing a napkin.

"You so-never the fuck mind." She attempted to walk out, and he grabbed her arm.

"My bad, I'm sorry." He pulled her back, and she frowned.

"No you ain't Kentrell. Let me go." She mumbled softly, and he smiled.

"Little ass girl. I don't care." He let her go, and she rolled her eyes.

Kentrell followed her out, keeping his eyes on her ass.

"Stop being a perv, I'm a minor." She turned to face him, and he looked up, laughing.

"No the fuck you ain't. Fuck out my face." He walked past her, and she popped his neck.

"I'm tired of you, like dead ass." She popped him again, and he turned around, gripping her neck.

"Why the fuck would you put your hands on me? I don't play like that Siyanee." He frowned at her.

"I don't give a fuck how you play. Im sick of your bad mouth ass." She returned the frown.

"Oh, and your mouth ain't bad?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I'm only rude to you because you be rude to me first. Get off of me." She mumbled, putting her hand over his.

"I really do not fucking like you. On my grandma grave I hate you." He told her.

"Nigga f-." She started, and he gripped her neck.

"I wish the fuck you would say what I think you bouta say. I'll beat yo ass black and blue." He said, a mug on his face.

"So beat it." She furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at him.

"You was finna say fuck my grandma Siyanee?" He mumbled, his voice low.

"No." She had a small pout on her face. He stared at her for a while, before letting her neck go, and walking away.

She rubbed her neck, frowning as she walked back in the living room.