9

2 days later.

"Bitch I miss my parentssssss." India frowned, on FaceTime with Samaria.

"Bitch ma asked if we wanted to go, you should've said yes." Sam laughed.

"I didn't know they'd be gone this long." She rolled her eyes, pulling her cover over her.

"They'll be back in 3 da-no, 4 days. You can wait four more days." Sam told her, and she dramatically sighed.

"No I can'ttttt." She whined, making Samaria laugh.

"My baldheaded ass brother left me here by myself and shit." Sam said at the same time there was a knock on India's front door.

"Bestie Ima call you later, I'm finna take a nap." India rubbed her eye.

"Okay boo, I love you." Sam replied, and India smiled.

"I love you so much more hoe. Bye." India waved, hanging up. She got out of her bed, walking to the door.

She opened it, a smile on her face seeing Von.

"Grandson." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he hugged her waist, kissing the side of her face.

"Wassup puddin'?" He smirked, grabbing a handful of her ass, and she laughed.

"My bestie just told me you left. Not you leaving her for me." She said as he picked her up, closing the door.

"Yeah cause I be missing yo lil ass. I'm taking you out." He told her carrying her to her room.

"Taking me out where?" She smiled, holding his face.

"Damn, youn like surprises or somethin' folks nem?" He chuckled, placing her on her feet. He gripped her ass, kissing the side of her face, and she laughed.

"You obsessed with my ass?" She looked up at him, and he nodded.

"That shit fat and it move. I ain't never seen that before, I'm tryna see what that be like." He shrugged, and she laughed at the Tiktok reference.

"How should I dress?" She pulled her shirt off, holding her chest.

"Fun." He shrugged, and she chuckled, rummaging through her closet.

She pulled her shorts off, sitting on the bench in her closet. She rubbed lotion in on her body, using her moisturizing oil to rub the top half.

India laughed as Von watched her. She grabbed a black body suit, pulling it on. She put on black high top socks, pulling her Rick Owen boots on.

"Is it an outside place?" She looked at him in her mirror, and he nodded.

"That ass so big Siyanee damn." He smirked, and she laughed.

She walked over to him, bending over and dancing in front of him. He smiled, pulling stacks of cash out his pocket, throwing the whole stack, and she laughed.

"Aight, you pushing it. I'll fuck you right here you better chill out foreal." He grabbed her waist once she started dancing on his dick, and she laughed again.

"My ass so big like the sun." She held her ass in the mirror.

Von stood in front of her, gripping her ass, taking a picture.

"Don't post that, gone get us in trouble." She smirked, and he chuckled, kissing the side of her face.

"I ain't worried bout folks nem. You ready?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Watch out so I can take a picture." She mumbled, and he stepped to the side.

India put her hand on her hip, taking pictures in her mirror. Von stepped back in the view, and she laughed, taking pictures of them.