10

A week later.

"Baby are you okay?" Ari peeked her head in India's room, and India didn't answer her.

Ari walked in, closing her door, before getting in the bed with her.

She lifted the cover off of India's face, looking at her.

"What's the matter puddin' cup?" Ariana mumbled, laying next to her. India covered her face, crying into her hands.

"Awn my baby, India what happened mami?" She wrapped her arms around her, letting her quietly cry on her chest.

"You haven't left the house in a week. Samaria said you been acting off with her. What happened?" Ari rubbed her back, and she sniffed.

"I hurt somebody's feelings, and now that person hates me." India mumbled, rubbing Ari's ear, something she'd done since she was a baby.

"Kentrell?" She asked, and India frowned.

"How did you know?" India looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"A mother's intuition I guess. I knew you two would fuck around sooner or later. What happened?" Ari asked, and India sniffed.

"We been messing around with each other for two months. And I let him take my virginity, then two days after that, I told him I didn't want him. I was lying of course. But the day he took my virginity, he was with Dejah, and he let her give him head. I know we aren't together but it kind of hurt my feelings. I told him obviously we didn't want to take each other seriously right now." India rambled, catching her mom up.

"I've been keeping it a secret from everybody. Including you, auntie and Sam. I tell y'all everything, and didn't even tell y'all that. And I definitely don't want Joe to know, ever. He's made it clear my whole life he doesn't want me to date his friends. He's really tough on that, I don't want him to be mad at me, or to unfriend Kentrell. So a week ago I told Kentrell that I didn't want him, and that I didn't love him. Which was a lie, but there wasn't any other way he'd drop the thought of us. It hurt his feelings so much mommy I felt so bad." India explained.

"Siyanee, fuck Siyaire aight? If Kentrell is who you want, nobody has to understand why you two want each other, but the two of you. That's y'all business. Joseph ass can't do jack shit about it. Y'all couldn't help y'all selves, it's obvious. Stop this crying and go get your man back girl. You had no reason to mess with that boy head like that. You knew before y'all started fucking around how Joe felt, you didn't care, so why care now? Joe can't stop nothing." Ari frowned at her, and she sighed.

"He doesn't wanna talk to me anymore mama." India mumbled.

"Have you even tried?" Her mom asked, and she slowly shook her head no.

"Siyanee get up and go see that damn boy before I beat your ass." Ari mushed her head, and she laughed, sitting up.

"But what if h-." India started, and Ariana cut her off.

"Go talk to the damn boy and stop worrying about what if's. Just go and see." She folded her arms, and India sigh in frustration.

She reached in her dresser, pulling on one of Kentrell's oversized T Shirts.

"Nah girl, you obviously don't know how to apologize right. You need to wear his favorite panties, favorite perfume, and yeah, keep his T shirt on." Ari smirked, and India laughed.

"Okay mama byeeee." India shooed her out, and she laughed, kissing her cheek before leaving.

India opened her top drawer, grabbing her pink laced panties. She took a quick shower, then lotioned herself in her unscented Dove lotion. Kentrell was in love with the way she naturally smelled, he didn't really like when she wore perfume.