6

A week later.

"Ouuuu bitch I'm tied." Kd panted, falling back on the couch after slap boxing with Ben.

"Tied? Nigga you mean tired?" Ben popped his neck, and he frowned.

"No bitch. Tied. T Y E A D! Tied." Kd snaked his neck, and India and Samaria busted out laughing.

"You dumbass, that's not how you spell that." Samaria mushed his head, and he rolled his eyes.

"Y'all know I ain't graduate mane y'all know what the fuck I meant." He shrugged, starting a live video.

"Y'all lil groupie hoes always wanna see my brudda'. Say hey lil Top." Kd held the camera up, and Kentrell threw up gang signs.

"Wassam nigga, north side, 38, we put guns to face. Ain't nobody safe, who gone die today?" Kentrell grinned, holding up his watch in the camera, and India bit her lip.

"Bitch ass niggas ain't got no choice to be safe." Ben used one of his hand to throw up a bunch of gang signs, and Samaria laughed.

"These niggas swear they gangstas." India shook her head.

"And we got hating ass Nene & Sam in the cut. Y'all say wassam." Kd held the camera up, and both of them got up, turning to show their asses.

"Hoes stay being fast. Say big booty Ne, show them something." Kd laughed, and India put her hands in the air, making her ass clap.

"Yeah bestfriend." Sam tapped her ass, and Kentrell grabbed a pillow off the couch, throwing it at Kd, knocking his phone out his hand.

"Smcht, hoe!" Kd bucked at him, and he shrugged.

"He just hating on a real bitch with a fat ass." India held her ass in her hands, and Sam laughed.

"Only part about that, that was true is you being a bitch. The rest was make believe." Kentrell shrugged, and she threw a pillow at him.

"Girl I'll kick yo fucking ass, do it again." Kentrell frowned as KD recorded them. India threw another pillow, and he tackled her, making her laugh.

"Nigga you cheatin-sike!" India moved once he tried throwing a punch.

"Ouuu weave game TOO crucial bestie! Oop, weave game too stupid." Kd screamed, before Ben popped his neck.

"Kentrell, nigga get off me." India flipped them over, slapping the sides of his head as he laughed.

"Yeah, bet yall ain't never seen lil demon boy laugh. The love birds." Kd held the camera over his head, showing India and Kentrell. India rolled her eyes as she laughed, and Kentrell popped her neck.

"Bitch!" She frowned, hitting him in his forehead, and he hissed as he stood up.

"Ion like hoes either KD." Kentrell shook his head, and India held her foot out as he walked, making him fall.

"Better go find that hoe you talm bout." She laughed, sitting next to Samaria.

"Ight Nene you gone make him get another dent." Kd shook his head, making everybody besides Kentrell laugh.

"Boy they be on yo ass." Ben laughed, blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up nigga. Turn that shit off KD." Kentrell chuckled, lighting his blunt.

"Make sure y'all like, comment, and subscribe. Foreal because I need to pay my phone bill so go-." He started, and Samaria took his phone out of his hand.

"Bye y'all damn." She laughed, ending the live.

"Bitch I had it. Gimme my shit." Kd snatched his phone out her hand.