4. | 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟹𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟽

Lucius had to go to Diagon Alley for some 'work supplies' and Narcissa was going to visit Druella and Cygnus Black. She decided to take the twins and Eli with her so Cassie and Cyrus had to go with their father. Cassie didn't really mind much, since it was better than being at home with nothing to do. Who would've thought? A manor this big, and nothing to do. That's because their parents had forbid the children from going to a majority of the manor because of 'dangerous' reasons. Cassiopeia Malfoy woke up to the loud, muffling sound of banging on her door.

"PISS OFF!!" she yelled, thinking it was her brother, Cyrus, at the door. The banging stopped, and then the door slowly creaked opened and she groaned loudly. "WHAT NOW, YOU BLOODY PEST?! She yelled angrily, because she had just been woken up, and she loved her sleep, just like her little sister and mother.

"Now, is that an appropriate way to greet your father?" Lucius said walking in smirking.

"Father! I didn't know it was you. I thought it was Cyrus trying to annoy me again. Sorry" she apologised.

"It's alright. I would've done that if it was your uncle as well" he laughed. "Now you have to get up and get ready to come with me to Diagon Alley today."

"Can't I stay with mother at home?" she frowned, pleadingly.

"No" he deadpanned. "Unless you want to go to your grandparents house with her, Eli and the twins?" he said, raising an eyebrow at his oldest child.

"Ugh. Fine then. I'll come with you." she rolled her eyes "What time are we leaving?" she asked.

"We're out of the house by 10." He stated and left. She banged the back of her head against the blue velvet, padded headboard lightly before groaning and reluctantly getting out of the warm comfort of her bed and walking to her walk-in closet. She picked out a pair of slightly ripped tight black jeans, a white bandana crop top, and a black plaid jacket. She walked into the shower and felt the steaming water on her hand, before stripping and walking in. She felt the hot droplets of water bounce onto her skin therapeutically. She spent 10 minutes in the shower before hopping out and putting on the clothes she had picked out and putting on a pair of black and white converses.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

Cassie walked towards her parents' room, looking for her father. Instead she found her mother putting on her earrings.

"Mum, do you know where dad is?" I asked.

"He's in his study, dear" Cassie rolled her eyes.

"Of course he is. He always is. Thanks." she said walking out after placing a kiss on her mother's cheek. She walked towards Lucius' study, stopping suddenly, and getting the idea to walk into Cyrus' room to annoy him.

"Well, hello there!" she yelled, startling him. He jumped and screamed like a girl, falling off his bed. While she was laughing hysterically, slapping her knees, her hand clutching her chest, Cyrus walked up to her and punched her arm. Hard.

"Ow! What the hell was that for, you mindless bonehead?!" Cassie screamed, annoyed.

"You just scared me, and then laughed at me. What do you think?" He smirked, smugly. She fixed her posture and punched his arm. Cyrus then launched at her, falling on top of Cassie. She soon rolled on top of him, got off him and ran down the stairs, him chasing her close behind.

"CASSIE! GET BACK HERE!" she heard Cyrus yell.

"Catch me if you can, slow dingbat." she yelled back, running down the final steps of the staircase. He soon caught up to her and jumped on her back, pushing them both on the ground, off the stairs. They kept rolling over and eventually he gained the upper hand. She kept struggling to gain control again, but it wouldn't work.