1. | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙨

Hi thank you so much for clicking on this story. This is actually my first ever story so I hope you really enjoy it. I might continue it. I'm not sure but if you want me to continue it I will. So, enjoy!!

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟽.

Narcissa Malfoy had been in labour for 2 hours waiting for her baby girl to come out. She had been in immense pain as she kept feeling her vagina being constantly stretched and ripped apart. She was extremely tired but her husband, Lucius Malfoy, had stayed by the witch's side ever since she had arrived in the hospital. The mediwizards eventually told her that she had to start pushing and after 15 minutes of non-stop pain, yelling, pushing, and swearing, she finally came out. The Malfoy's first ever child. Their beautiful angel. She had blue-greyish eyes and platinum blonde hair. She was the spitting image of her mother, and the couple couldn't be any happier.

"She looks exactly like you Cissy. I'm a lucky man. I now have two beautiful girls in my life." Lucius told his wife as he picked his daughter up from her arms.

"Jealous sweetie?" she joked. She was still a bit tired but didn't want to close her eyes because she wanted to spend some time with her newly born daughter.

"A little bit." he laughed.

They spent the first few nights happily as a family. It took them a few days to decide on a name, but eventually they agreed on one. Her name would be Cassiopeia Druella Malfoy as the Narcissa wanted to continue with her family's tradition of naming kids after constellations and they would call her Cassie for short. She was an absolute miracle to the new family.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟾.

Narcissa was once again, sitting on the hospital bed and had passed out a few times now. Cassie was with Lucius' parents for the night while the couple were in the hospital. After 3 hours of labour, a little boy had started crying hysterically. Narcissa looked up to stare at her husband in his deep grey eyes as he lent down and kissed her forehead and had a big smile glued on his face. It was very rare to see him smiling, even the mediwizard was surprised. The mediwizard took the little boy to a small bed on the side of the room, as she folded him in a small blue and black striped blanket and passed him over to his mother. She rocked him back and forth to stop his wails as she stared at his appearance. He had Narcissa's ocean-blue eyes, and of course the iconic Malfoy platinum blonde hair and he was the spitting image of Lucius.

"What should we name him?" Lucius asked as Narcissa kept looking into the baby's eyes.

"What about Cyrus, as in the constellation? It means heir to the throne." she replied in small voice, smiling, and looking up to Lucius.

"It sounds perfect." he agreed. "What about Abraxas for the middle name?"

"Definitely. Hello there Cyrus Abraxas Malfoy." Narcissa greeted happily as she placed a small kiss on the new-born's forehead.

"Well Cassie will definitely be excited. She's been bothering me about it for the past month" His father laughed.

"He'll need a nickname love. What about Cy?" Narcissa suggested, raising an eyebrow at her husband.

"Perfection" he replied. "Hello there, my sweet Cy" he greeted his son bending down a little bit. "Our family is finally complete." He smiled.

"It sure is my love" she said, placing her head on his shoulder as he sat down on the bed next to her.