2. | 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

The twins were now five years old, and it was their birthday. Lucius and Narcissa decided to let them have a birthday party because they wouldn't stop begging them. They had invited a few of their friends and parents over for the day. Eli had slept over that night, and he had his own room, as he stayed over a lot. He had stayed the past week because his parents were busy, doing god-knows-what. While they were all in the dining room, eating breakfast, Lucius had made the house elves set up the whole downstairs and backyard with decorations for the party.

"Kids, go upstairs and change. I left the clothes on your beds. Go get ready and put them on before your friends and their parents start to arrive." Narcissa told them once they finished eating.

"Alright mum. Come on guys." Cassie replied politely. Cassie, Cyrus, Draco, and Lyra walked upstairs but Eli stayed behind.

"Is everything alright love?" Narcissa frowned, a little bit worried.

"Aunt, are my parents coming?" Eli asked with worry in his voice. Narcissa smiled.

"Yes sweetie. Are you excited to see them?" she replied happily as Eli didn't see them often. He would begin to miss them after a while.

"Yes!! I can't wait! Thank you Aunt. I'll see you soon." Eli excitedly said as he placed a kiss on Narcissa's cheek and ran towards the spiral staircase to go upstairs towards his room.

"Don't run!" she yelled from the dining table shaking her head.

"Sorry!" he yelled back, but kept running, trying to be quiet so his aunt couldn't hear him. It didn't work. She groaned as Lucius just sat there laughing.

"Shut up, you idiot!" she snapped rolling my eyes at him. He just chuckled and went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

After 20 minutes, all the kids were ready and playing outside. Narcissa was standing in front of the mirror, trying to put on her earrings, when she saw the bedroom door open slightly and then saw a little head pop in. It was Cassie's.

"Is everything alright darling?" she asked.

"Yeah. I just wanted to ask you something" she replied nervously.

"Of course sweetie. What is it?" she asked curiously.

"Uhhh. Never mind. It's fine" she replied, and quickly left.

"Cassiopeia Druella Malfoy! You come back here right now!" Narcissa yelled before she could run down the stairs.

"Yes?" She asked nervously. Narcisa sat down on the edge of the bed, patting her hand on the side next to her, signalling for Cassie to sit next to her.

"What's wrong?" she sighed, frowning as she walked over and sat down.

"Nothing." She replied, not looking in her mother's ocean-blue eyes. Instead looking at her mother's green heels that were tightly attached to her feet and had a snake-like ribbon wrapped around my ankles. Narcissa squeezed her hand tightly and tapped her chin to make Cassie look at her.

"It's not nothing, because you wanted something before, and now you won't look me in my eyes. What is it?" Narcissa said in a soft but curious voice.

"Well, I just wanted to know if someone could come over." She replied.

"Depends on who it is." she said. "Who is it?" She muttered a name, but Narcissa couldn't hear it properly.