How it all Started

It all started freshman year at Cadence High. I was a nerd he was a jock. His name is Princeton but everybody calls him Prince.We were total opposites I guess opposites attract. The first time we met he pushed me into a locker. Pretty rude for my future boyfriend huh. Anyway on with the story : I walked into school with my head held high. I had on the cutest outfit. I knew my schedule by heart so I didn't have to carry it around like a confused dork. Communications Arts,Social Studies, Gym,Math, Lunch, Science,Music, and Art. I know most schools had 7 hours of class per day but here we had 8. We had a lot of Extracurricular Activities. Plus they gave us a full hour for lunch.Our classes suppiles us with  stuff we need so we didn't have to take big ass binders everywhere with us. I walked into C.A. she had every desk with paper and pencils on them. On the board it said her name like all teachers. We already had assigned seats. We just had to find the desk with our name on it. Pretty much all the classes were like that except gym. In gym we all got assigned into groups of 4 based on our last names. Each group left to go change into their gym clothes separately. So we just stood there talking until we got our turn to go and change. When i was assigned to my group at first the 3 girls turned their backs on me and started talking. Three seconds later the girl in the middle turned around started talking to me.
??: Hey Im Jazmine but everybody calls me Jazzy. Thats Rosanne but everybody calls her Rosy. And thats Carrie but everybody calls her Ciara.
Me: its nice to meet you all but i have a few questions
Jazzy:okay
Me: why does everyone call you ciara of your name is Carrie?
Carrie: Ciara is my middle name and I  prefer if everyone called me ciara.
Me: okay well my name is Nikayla Janiya Hill but everyone calls me NaNa.
Jazzy:okay and I love what you are wearing.
Rosy:yeah me too!
Ciara: yasss gurl you look like you swagged out for your first day of school I just threw something on like its whatever though but I still look sexy
Me: okay thanks
Then coach called our group to go change.