Chpt 11

Your POV

I hadn't heard seen Jessica really... She didn't talk to me. I had a fucking feeling something was up...
I did not like Jessica in the first place, but she was my sister. In some way, I did care for her. Even if it was fucked up. I wen't over to my window and opened the curtains. I enjoyed yesterday.
I didn't know Ranboo was that good at painting ceramics.

I saw on of my Windows were slightly open. I didn't really pay much attention to it, since I was really forgetful. I could have forgotten to close it. As I was about to open my window Fully, someone stopped me. "Y/N WATCH OUT!!" I heard Ranboo's voice. I looked up and moved back, as a brick fell down from where the window was now open.

I was surprised, shooked and scared. Who did that? "Y/N! You ok!?" Ranboo asked. I looked at him, to his stormy eyes, filled with concern. "I-I'm ok..." I said, stuttering from the shock.

Where the hell did that come from!? "I'm coming over!" Ranboo said and befire I could look up, he was already out of his room. I felt myself shaking. I could only think of one person that would do such a thing like that. Jessica.
I am not fucking stupid.

Ranboo opened my door and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and looked at my face. "Y/N your shaking..." he told me, and carefully stroked my hand with his thumb. I leaned in to him, as he moved his arms, to put me in a warm, safe embrace.
I could feel Ranboo rest his head on top of mine. I Don't even wanna know when Jessica was in my room to set that up, I am just glad I am ok..

It made me so happy that Ranboo was there and had warned me. If he wasn't at his widow... I might have been...
I felt hot tears build up in the corner of my eyes, before streaming down my cheeks. I clung onto Ranboo's black hoodie and started sobbing. "Shhh... Its ok Y/N... Its ok, I'm here..." I heard Ranboo say in soft voice, rubbing my back gently.

What is a person suppose to say, when they see their life flash before their eyes. Ranboo wasn't wearing a mask this time. I could tell, Because I felt soft lips being placed against my forehead. "I'm here N/N... Nothings going to happen..."

Hearing his soft voice, made me feel more relaxed and I enjoyed his comfort. He made it better. After a while, I had stopped crying, my eyes red and puffy afterwards. He didn't stop holding me, untill he knew I was ok again.
"Thank you Ranboo" I said in a tired voice.

We stayed there and he talked with me. I started to open up to him. How I felt alone and like I had nobody, before moving here. "I had no friends... I pretended I do, over for my parents and Tiffany, I didn't wan't them to worry..." I said and he nodded and listened to the life I had, before moving.

"I feel so overlooked... Like I am just... Here... I know we are a big family, but they could atleast pay attention to me as well" He listened, understanding what I was saying. He understood where I came from and understood why I act the way I do.

I came to the conclusion. "I guess... Thats why I tend to shut others out and be this mean, rude, cold bitch to everyone I meet and... Everyone around me..." I said, looking at Ranboo. He understood.
"To be honest, You were very rude when I first met you" He said.

"Hey!" I pushed myself out of his embrace and gave him a playful punch on his shoulder. He chuckled and gave me a smile. "But, you have made up for it. Your an amazing friend Y/N... And..." He mumbled something I didn't quite get. I tilted my head.
"What?" I asked. I saw his ears and cheeks turn pink.
"Oh its nothing"

As much as I wanted to know and feed my curiousity, I didn't wanna push him to tell me. If it really was important for me to know, He would tell me. Like he did with the brick.

"Anyway, Lets watch a movie" I said and turned on the Tv I had.
"What sre we gonna watch, Window girl?" Ranboo asked. I looked back and turned on Disney plus. "We, my friend... Are going to watch Nightmare before christmas!" I said and turned on the movie.

"Its been ages since I watched this last. You have good taste in films for a Window girl" he said as I rolled my eyes and tackled him, forcing him to lay down on the bed. "Shut up and watch the movie Boo!" I laughed.
We could easily watch the movie from  my bed. It was actually the best to lay down and watch movies.
I did that every night. Just turned on the office or something to fall asleep to.

We both sang along with the songs and we ended up cuddeling. Y'know, for almost being hit by a brick, I wasn't scared at all for what Jessica had planned. I had an idea on what the next thing or things could be.
Jessica could bring it on, for all I care.