Chpt 2

Your P.O.V

"Y/N, Come down and get your things!" Father called for me. I rolled my eyes, still listening to my music. The plan who got which room was on the living room table. Tiffany had made the plan, so I got the room I wanted. I walked out to the truck and grabbed my first box of my things.

"Hello!" I heard a voice call. Me, Jessica and My Father turned around to see a woman, Standing with a Man, who seemed to be her husband and a boy.

Great, its most likely that neighbor kid
God, Neighbor kids are annoying. How do I know? Because I live with my family on daily. "Do you mind if we help you out here?" The woman asked, looking at the many boxes. Not even half way.

"That would be nice! Go ahead! There is a plan of the rooms in the living room and there are names written on the boxes!" Father said in his cheerful voice. I rolled my eyes and saw Jessica having a rather oink blushing face.

This confused me, till' I noticed, well the neighbor kid. Was she for real? I mean, he wasn't bad looking, actually pretty cute, but seriously, she haven't even talked to the guy, like bruh, tf?

The boy had dirty-blonde hair and stormy eyes. He had a rather weird fashion sense, but for some odd reason, he pulled it off.

Right, He was good looking. I am The typical honest person. If I see someone as good looking, I'll just admit I do. Guess thats why people saw me as weird. I carried my box inside when the boy started to take one step towards me. No. Nope. No human interactions. I carried my boxes to my Room and eventually I saw that same Boy in my room, dropping off a box.

I let out an annoyed sigh, which made him turn around. "Sorry?" He said, raising an eyebrow at me. There was a long silence of us just standing there. "God, what is it!?" I finally snapped, when the silence lasted to almost a minute. Maybe two.

"Well, You could first introduce yourself" The boy said, throwing the same fucking energy back at me. Thats the first time that has happened. If it wasen't Jess or Brit, of course.

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I'm Y/N, and you are?" I said in a calm tone. Sure. Hate human interactions, but best try and be nice if I am going to interact with someone.

"My names Mark" Thats all he said, before he left. Was that seriously it? I was surprised, but at the least, happy. I wen't and grabbed the last thing of mine in the truck. My beloved Guitar. I grabbed it and stood next to my father as he spoke with the Neighbor Kids Dad. Should I call him by his actual name instead of calling him Neighbor kid. Might as well try and get a good start by having a friend.

Well, a real friend, not a fake plastic.

"Well that should wrap it out! Thank you for the help!" My father said, smiling brightly at the other man. Neighbor ki- Mark, came up and stood next to his father looking at me. Well you would not believe me if I said he was a fucking giant. Maybe like 6'6-6'7. Or maybe you would.

I stood there, looking up at him. He just gave me a friendly smile, before our fathers said goodbye. Mark waved and left with his father. No interaction this time. Win I guess.

This Mark guy really was odd. Maybe there was a chance I could be friends with that guy. Well sure didn't sound sad and cringe. Saying it sounds cringe just makes it cringe... I should really shut up...