Chpt 7

Ch-Chapter 7... 7 chapters in 1 day... I HAVE NO LIFE!!!

Ranboo POV

The next morning, I opened my curtains to see Y/N's house bieng quiet. Very quiet. Maybe they are all sleeping. I decided to get a shower and put on the Philza Hoodie and some jeans. Right... Stream... I should probaly explain what happened yesterday.

I noticed Tommy and Tubbo in a discord call and the minute I joined, my eardrums were blasted. "RANBOO!!!!" Tommy shouted.
"Hi Tommy" I replied and smiled, though I didn't have my face cam on.

"What happened yesterday!? What was that noise on your window!?" Tommy asked and I knew that question would come up.

"Well there was a family that moved in three days ago and I actually started talking with this girl that has a window parallel to mine-" after I said that, Tommy shot up.

"A WOMAN!!!" Tommy shouted, causing Tubbo to laugh. "Tommy chill"

I chuckled and smiled, before I said "Theres actually alot of girls next door... Their a family of 10 children"
"HOLY SHIT!!! That many!?" Tubbo asked. I could hear the disbelief in his voice.
"Yeah, There are two twins, Mike and Luke, They will just not leave me alone, Jesus" I could hear the two of them laugh at my obvious pain and suffering.

We started a stream and had alot of fun. I heard a loud crash next door and I let out a chuckle. "What was that noise?" Tubbo asked as I looked through my curtains to see a very annoyed Y/N throwing a pillow at her door.

"Neighbor Family is up" I said into my microphone and they just laughed. "I should probaly end stream, she might-"

I heard a Loud thud on my window and I could hear Tommy wheeze and cough afterwards. I ended stream and hang up the call, as I wen't to my window. She wasn't there this time, but left a note on the window. "Going out with my mother, will be back 17:00"

I looked down and saw a Pikachu plushy laying on the ground. I decided I was gonna go down and clean up the things she threw at my window. Right...

I had nothing to do today... I could stream longer, but no... I had already streamed for 1 hour and 30 mins. Sure not alot, but I also needed a break. I got onto my roof and looked at the sky, being on a call with Niki, on my phone.

"So you have someone you chat with through the window?" Niki asked as I made a humming noise. I liked to Rant to Niki and Philza. It made me feel listened to. Tommy can be a bit too much and Tubbo was nice, but he was quite a handful.
"I think If stretched my arm to her window, I would be in her room" I told Niki. I could hear her snickering. Y/N's house and my house was very close together.

"I'm glad to hear your making a friend. Have you met her family?" Niki asked me. Oh, if I hadn't met her family.

"I have... There is the oldest, I think, named Jackson... Then theres Tiffany, really sweet person. Then theres this kinda edgy girl, but also not, named Alissa and Don't get me started on Jessica!" I said, hearing Niki laugh.

"I feel bad for Y/N at times Because of the way Jessica treats her! Then theres Britney, a spoiled brat and the twins Mike and Luke, who drive me insane! I have gotten permission from Y/N to dropkick them" I said and paused for a bit before clearing my voice.

"In self defense of course... Then theres is her Youngest sister. 6 months old, and I think her name is Issie??" I sad with a questioning tone. It was easy to remember them, Because they were all so different.

"Is Y/N one of the oldest?" Niki asked me as I sat up, looking at the road to see a car pull up at Y/N's house. I couldn't help but smile. "Ranboo?" Niki asked.
"She's the middle child" I said and watched as Y/N got out of her car with her mother and walk into her house. "I should go now Niki. Gotta have my daily window talk" I said and hung up.

I climbed of the roof and into my bedroom. I grabbed my mask and put it on. I procedded to wait by the window for Y/N so we could chat.

Three days only? I am already looking foreward for these window talks.