Chpt 8

The days wen't by smoothly. Ranboo and Y/N talked through their windows every day for an entire week. Y/N was starting to get used to interating with Ranboo and wanted to even hang out, not through their window. They had hung up a string so that they could send eachother morning messages. One time Ranboo send over a basket, with a plate of pancakes. With it was a note that said "Breakfast :)"

They hung out daily and Jessica was having none of it. Y/N's parents didn't notice at all. They were busy preparing for the coming child and Baby Isabelle.

Y/N looked at Ranboo's window but he wasn't there. A small note was sent to her. "On the roof :)"

Excuse me? The roof!? And sure enough...

Your POV

I looked up from the note and saw a tall boy, looking down at me from his roof. "You coming up here?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked away from my window. I looked around for a way up to the roof when I ran into... Mike and Luke.
"What you doing?" Mike asked.
"You going to bring Mark over!?" Luke asked excited, bouncing up and down.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. "No, and its really none of your business" I said continuing my search. But the stupid twins wouldn't leave me alone. I found my way up to the roof and smiled at them. "Sorry! Only people over the age of 15!" I said. I could see their pouty faces. It was hilarious. I specificly said Over 15, so I could get rid of Britney as well.

I managed to get on the roof to see Ranboo, Laying on his back, with his mask on. He also had sunglasses on. He looked like he was sunbathing on the roof. "Is this a new summer activity of your?" I asked, making him look at me.
"It can be, but only if you keep me company" Ranboo said.

"Y'know, your gonna look like a racoon, sunbathing with mask and glasses on" I laughed to myself.
"What if I wanna be a Racoon?" Ranboo asked and crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at me. This dude-

We ended up talking for a while, when I heard Alissa. "Yo bitch, get down here. Dad wants us to go to a beach house for the week, so pack your shit" Alissa said. She was cool, but a bitch. A cool bitch. What a title.

"Welp, no more window or roof hang outs-"

"Can I have your number?" I stared at him in disbelief. He interrupted me... By asking for my Number!?!?

To be honest, I had known him for like a week and he seemed like an ok person to trust... "Sure, I'll send it through the window when I'm done packing" I said and got down of the roof.

Ranboo POV

"FUCKING SMOOTH BIG MAN!!!" I heard Tommy yell in my ear. The magic of airpods. They wanted to hear Y/N's voice sooo... I joined the discord and told her to be on the roof. Would be easier that way.
"YO! He getting a girls number!? My man!" I Heard Quackity say. I rolled my eyes at them. If course, they couldn't see it. No face cam and I have my mask and glasses on.

"So Big man Ranboo getting a girlfriend!? Before me!?" Tommy said. I sighed and was about to say something when Niki stepped in.

"From what I have heard, their really good friends. Ranboo did say she was very rude and acted like a brat in the start, but they managed to talk. I have a feeling its Because of past experinces she is just warming up to Ranboo. I think she seems like a really good friend Ranboo" Niki said. She always knew what to say and always said what you wanted to hear.

(A/N: Nihachu my beloved)

I got off the call and got to my room again to see Y/N packing her stuff. "Don't forget that number!" I shouted at her, causing her to snicker. "I'm on it Window Boy!" She said and got a pen and a piece of paper and her phone.

"Why do you call me Window Boy?" I asked, leaning against my window frame.

"Because you kinda started with the whole window chit chatting" She said. Now I knew for a fact that was lie. "As far as I remember, You threw this childrens book at my window first" I said and held up the childrens book 'little red ridding hood'

"Fair enough! I'll just call you Boo!" She said and send over the note with her number. "Whatever you say Window girl"

"Hey, Thats copyright!" I heard her laugh, pointing at me like I was guilty. She isn't such a brat after all. She is indeed a good friend. The note arrived and I grabbed it, putting the note in the childrens book.

"Y/N WE'RE LEAVING!!!" Her father called. She let out an annoyed sigh and looked at me. "See ya in a week Boo" She said and grabbed her bags.

"See you in a week Window girl" I said, loud enough so she could hear. Than, we closed our windows.