An obstacle comes between the two of you

Clawd Wolf
-You had been on a few dates with Clawd but hadn't really made it official yet. You told your parents about him and they weren't the happiest.

They were really old timey and wanted you to date another gargoyle. You really wanted your parents to approve of you because they were never happy with you. They almost always found something wrong with you. Like back when you had started SKRM. So you had a talk with Clawd.

"I don't really know what I should do," You sighed.

"They'll get used to it..r-right?" Clawd chuckled awkwardly.

"Ugh.. they're really old timey.. like they're stuck in the stone age. I bet they like destroying my hopes and screams just for fun," You groaned.

Then it hit you. Just the idea broke your heart. Clawd noticed your pained expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

You looked at him, filled with sorrow.

"I... We... Ugh. I need time to think. Alone," You said, trying not to cry.

Clawd let out a whiny cry.

"What? You really mean that?" He asked.

You nodded.

"I'm sorry, Clawd," You whispered.

Deuce Gorgon

-You really liked Deuce. He was such a fangtastic manster. He was so sweeet and kind-

"This isn't going to work,"

"What?"

"What if I accidentally hurt you? I mean... the first time we met I almost turned you into stone," Deuce spoke in a quiet voice.

Deuce rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. You stared at him in shock.

"...I appreciate the thought but please... reconsider," You said with a pleading look.

"I mean, there's nothing you can do to hurt me," You continued.

"I'm sorry, I'll think about it," He replied.

Then you continued your own ways. You wanted him to come back but you'd never force him to anything. So you were just wait patiently.

Heath Burns

-"(Y/N) (L/N)!" Your father's booming voice called.

"Y-yes, father?"

"Who is this "Heath Burns" I keep hearing about?" He asked, clearly not impressed.

Your heart sank. You felt your stomach twist. How did he know about you and Heath? Who told him? And many other similar questions kept coming into your mind.

"Answer the question, child,"

You tried your best to avoid eye contact.

"He's a boy..." You mumbled.

Your father looked at you, right in the eyes. His expression showing how disappointed he was.

"And I like him, he likes me, okay?" You shouted, cracking under the pressure.

Your father clicked his tongue.

"Oh, my little (Y/n)," He sighed.

His expression softened and he reached for your cheek. He stroked your cheek gently but you pulled away.

"My sweet little (Y/n). You deserve so much better than him," He said.

A shiver ran through your spine. His words twisted your mind. You sighed in defeat.

"I know, father..."

You saw him smile victoriously before looking at you with something close to sympathy.

"Good. Now, break things off and we'll find you a proper companion," He said with a grin on his face.

You sighed in defeat. Your heart broke. But deep down you knew, you had to stay strong.

"Yes father..."

"Do it right now"

In your sorrow filled haze you took out your phone and sent Heath a message. You showed it to your father and you were free to go.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde

-You had only been on one date with the both of them and it felt wrong. You had to decide between the two boys but couldn't. Your heart was torn in two pieces.

They both noticed that you distanced yourself from them and they got worried. Jackson and Holt both tried to get close to you again but it only made you run away from them. Your heart ached every time you turned them down.

Currently you were at your locker, doing your things, you heard footsteps approach you. Turning around you saw Holt walking towards you. He looked like he needed to talk.

"Hey," He called out.

"H-Holt!?" You stammered.

You floated back in a panic. He clearly noticed that you were uncomfortable.

"We really need to talk," He said.

"I-I'm sorry but I have to go!" You quickly said before flying away through the wall.

You really wanted to talk to him and Jackson about your current state but couldn't. Confrontation isn't really your thing and you needed much more time to prepare and think of what to say.

You'd talk to them soon but not yet.

Neighthan Rot

-Neighthan was such a sweetheart. He was so sweet and fragile. Too fragile. You felt like you could break him if you breathed on him too hard.

Your heart ached as you thought about it. You could accidentally hurt him with your sometimes uncontrollable strength.

You had to talk with him.

"Neighthan... I think that this is not going to work.." You started, guilt weighing heavy on your heart.

"What..?" His voice sounded so broken.

"I'm afraid of hurting you..! I'm too dangerous", You cried out.

"(Y/n) please don't say that..." His soft voice wanted to make you cry.

You weren't really experienced in dating, not at all. Your feelings were a mess and it overwhelmed you. You started crying.

Neighthan took a step closer to you. He tried to comfort you but you pushed him away.

"This is... Forget everything! Forget.. Me!" You shouted.

Before Neighthan could say anything, you flew away. Leaving the both of you in pain.