When you're having a bad day

Clawd Wolf

-He gives you a lot of hugs. He follows you around like a little puppy and tries his best to make you feel better.

Deuce Gorgon

-He holds your hand and lets you ride on his shoulders, you like to feel tall. He cooks for you too! Once he turned you into stone from your request as you had had enough for the day and didn't want anything bothering you. It took longer to turn back than neither of you anticipated. He never did it again.

Heath Burns

-He gives you a ton of compliments. He also makes jokes and does goofy stuff to see your stunning smile and to hear your beautiful laughter.

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde

Jackson Jekyll

-He gives his games to you and lets you play the whole day. Sometimes he helps you look for news if you are having no luck by yourself.

Holt Hyde

-You two listen to your favorite music. He lets you rant about everything and gives you his opinion after. He'll tell jokes to lighten the mood or rage with you, depends on your mood.

Neighthan Rot

-He treats you like the queen you are. He'll do anything you want. He'll give you massages here and there. He'll play with your hair, tail and wings to get your mind off of things.