Kieran Valentine catch up

A/n

Hey so a little a/n here. I headcanon Valentine to be gay. Sooo I will be writing the reader insert as a boy/masculine. I hope you don't mind..! You can imagine the insert to be a girl if you want to, but I'll be using more masuline language(?) my english is failing me rn.

You can always imagine any of the reader inserts to be any gender you want! I just imagine the reader character to be girls for most of the time I write (to make writing a little easier for me). But you do what you want! Imagine what feels right for you and do what feels best. All sorts of monsters are welcome in Monster high :D

Sorry for this ramble of nonsense but I just wanted to let people know my thought process so it doesn't get so confusing. Thank you for understanding, enjoy reading!

What monster are you?

-A shadow monster

How you met

-You are a close friend of Draculaura, you met her in one of your classes and ended up as partners for a project and you sorta stuck around her. Once her 'old friend' (ex-boyfriend) came on school grounds, you knew something was up. You insisted on coming to meet him with her and of course she agreed. She was actually really happy that you got to meet her old friend. You stayed close to her because to you, this seemed a little strange. Once you two arrived to where he was, you saw a fairly attractive vampire. Valentine saw you two and came up to you right away.

"Draculaura, long time no see. How have you been?" He asked when he hugged her.

You scrunched up your nose. You pushed him away from her. He sent a dirty look your way but the second he locked eyes with you, his eyes widened.

"Back off, she has a boyfriend", You said and stood between them.

Draculaura seemed to completely ignore the way you acted as she responded to Valentine quickly.

"Oh Val, I've been fangtastic! How about you?" The shorter vampire laughed behind you.

Valentine looked you up and down. You felt your cheeks heat up as his gaze lingered on you for a moment longer than what felt comfortable to you. Despite the fact that you felt flustered you managed to keep a straight face.

"I've been fangtastic also..." He mumbled out a quick response.

Then he shook his head and cleared his throat. There was a smirk on his lips now.

"Who is this friend of yours? Your boyfriend?" He asked.

Draculaura laughed light heartedly. The comment felt odd as you had never felt attraction to girls but you really hadn't had a crush on anyone. You shook your head in response to his question.

"No, we're just friends", You and Draculaura replied almost at the same time.

Valentine raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly.

And that's how you met. You despised him at first, but you couldn't deny that you were intrigued by him.

Who is/are your best friend(s)

-Draculaura and Twyla

Your personality

-You have a hard and cold outer shell. You rarely let monsters into your life as a way to protect yourself. But when you do, you can get a little overprotective of them. 

Who did the first move?

-You

Where your first date was